Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stuart56

Dewsbury Rams 10 Rovers 40 Match report............

10 posts in this topic

video clip isnt working for me

It doesn't usually take Youtube so long to process it but this time it did and I had already loaded the page and the link. Sorry. It should be ok now.

Ta Stu. It's good to keep up.

I know Im a picky beggar, but can we have the goal stats like you did before, ie Finn 5/6 and Briggs 2/3 so we I know how many they miss an' all?

Many thanks.+

Ta Stu. It's good to keep up.

I know Im a picky beggar, but can we have the goal stats like you did before, ie Finn 5/6 and Briggs 2/3 so we I know how many they miss an' all?

Many thanks.+

Never done it before but I'll have a go in future. At Rams Kyle 5/6 Liam 1/1

Never done it before but I'll have a go in future. At Rams Kyle 5/6 Liam 1/1

Many thanks Stu! Must have been dreaming about you having done that before. Perhaps it's the League Express which keeps such stats.

One day when the stats are all on excel docs and everything is up-to-date I'll go back over the goal kicking numbers and work out who was our most successful kicker how much better Steve Quinn was than every other kicker by percentages.

Many thanks Stu! Must have been dreaming about you having done that before. Perhaps it's the League Express which keeps such stats.

One day when the stats are all on excel docs and everything is up-to-date I'll go back over the goal kicking numbers and work out who was our most successful kicker how much better Steve Quinn was than every other kicker by percentages.

A bit of a coincidence but was chewing the fat with Mark Knapper in the gym this morning. A case of being in the right place at the right time.

A bit of a coincidence but was chewing the fat with Mark Knapper in the gym this morning. A case of being in the right place at the right time.

stuart, chewing the fat in the gym doesn't conjure up a pretty picture.

stuart, chewing the fat in the gym doesn't conjure up a pretty picture.

Thank goodness for your humour Old Rover I nearly fell off me comode, now that'sNOT a pretty picture! ( as I don't have a comode hehe)