Followers 0
Stratobill

Barrow V Featherstone

Win, Lose Or Draw    76 members have voted

1. 1. Will It Be A Win Or Draw

• Barrow To Win
    • Featherstone To Win
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

188 posts in this topic

she was frightening!! I wonder if she's spoken to Des about a game????

Those who didnt go missed one hell of a day and match!

From 1st minute to the last those boys put their bodies on the line! We were excellent tonight, defense is unbelieveable

Everyone stood up tonight even Dane Manning who came in for mozzer who wasnt in the 17 (late withdrawl?)

Steels try is all thanks to a great kick by briggsy and when finny went over late on, the players nearly jumped in the stands with us!!

Barrow were poor but we made them look poor, Rooney had a mare and cost them the bonus point (when they scored they missfielded the kick return, ended up giving away a drop out and rooney put it out on the full giving fev a penalty in front of posts), blackwood did nothing, didnt even know matt james played and catic wasnt interested from the outset

We, the fans were awesome, outsang barrow fans all game, the players and coaching staff all came over to us and thanked us, they knew the support tonight had made that tiny bit of difference

Whats more it looks like we came out of the game injury free as well

But tonight has surely sent shockwaves through the championship, i bet not many teams gave us a hope in hell, i wouldve been happy with a bonus point, in the end we were 2 mins away from nilling them! Not many teams will go there and do what we did tonight

Recommended DVD purchase, if you want tries buy last years gateshead home fixture DVD, if you want pure battling rugby league get this ASAP

Great time to be a fev fan, lets keep it up against haven next sunday!

From the heart that young man and absolutely great to read. Obviously an outstanding performance from Rovers and one to remember by those who were lucky enough to be there and witness it. Sadly I had to work all day, worst luck, but I can't wait to get the DVD. Well done to everyone concerned at the club.

Well! I hope none of our team read this Forum. What does it say to them when their own supporters are expecting them to lose? For goodness sake get behind them, believe in them. Of course they can beat Barrow. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we have the best, the strongest and most able team in the Championship. COME ON ROVERS, take no notice of the doubters.

'O ye of little faith,

who live a life in doubt,

believe, I say, believe

and all will be yours'

'O ye of little faith,

who live a life in doubt,

believe, I say, believe

and all will be yours'

Vic, I still stick by my post. I didn't expect us to win just on the back of some of the results we've had recently against some struggling teams.I wanted the team to show that they could go away and beat the top teams and they have done that now.

When we play Widnes and Fax away I still might tip us to lose, doesn't mean that they can't win or that I don't want them to, of course I do but nobody in this division will go unbeaten all season in the league, even us.

That said, on last nights form nobody would have beaten us.

Vic, I still stick by my post. I didn't expect us to win just on the back of some of the results we've had recently against some struggling teams.I wanted the team to show that they could go away and beat the top teams and they have done that now.

When we play Widnes and Fax away I still might tip us to lose, doesn't mean that they can't win or that I don't want them to, of course I do but nobody in this division will go unbeaten all season in the league, even us.

That said, on last nights form nobody would have beaten us.

Fair enough Phil. Like you say, lets hope we can keep the pressure on. It's a long season. What I do hope we can do is bring that noise and encouragement back home next Sunday. With the skill of the the team and the support from the fans, Whitehaven won't know what hit em!

Amazing result, well done Fev!!

it was indeed! Do you still think we'll be in a relegation fight?

so when the patients on section 17 leave from the secure unit approached prouty in the ambrose yesterday, and suggested we'd be happy taking a bonus point, Prouty simply replied "we're better than that"! How right he was!

What a day! I'm still buzzin!

what a night, a great game our defence never looked like it was going to get broken. Atmophere was amazing the drum even went through could do with a new 1 now

I am well happy to be proven wrong with my prediction... what a great effort by all the team and coaches.

Well done...

Well done the Rovers... Fantastic stuff..... bring on Warrington next month. I'm not betting on any results but think we'll give them a bloody good game and make the RL world dig out those old dusty maps to find the spot called FEV!

Sounds like a fantastic performance. Well done to all concerned - players coaching staff and all you lucky people who travelled a real team effort. Dare we believe?

Bring on Whitehaven!!!

Still smiling after last nights AWESOME TEAM [and no less a phrase would suffice] performance.

That's the best all round display I've seen in the last ten years, under the naffest lights. No way should a game of that quality have to be played under those conditions. The game should have kicked off at 12;30 , prior to the football match at Barrow FC.

I was also one of those critical after the Leigh game but how good it was to be wrong and watch that performance last night.

Almost impossible to pick a MOM because it was a total team effort, that should not be underestimated.

On only two occasions that I can remember or could see did Baarow actually break our line and they were almost nilled, except for the 78' consolation try.

No doubt, this has been said previously but I've got to have my penneth too.

AWESOME display and tactics, congratulations and thanks.

See you all on Sunday v Whitehaven

:huh: i feel i must reiterate a point. its been mentioned and we NEED to put this to bed.......

TOP O' THE LEAGUE! :lol: