Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChrisRover

Barrow

5 posts in this topic

Just wonderd who else is making a weekend of it in Barrow on sat? Stopping over on saturday night then a relaxing drive home on sunday after another Fev win! B)

I am convincing the wife that we should make a night of it as its our anniversary ;) . God I am one old romantic. Any suggestions as to any decent hotels?

Cheers

Matt

I am convincing the wife that we should make a night of it as its our anniversary ;) . God I am one old romantic. Any suggestions as to any decent hotels?

Cheers

Matt

Wer're in one called Majestic,it looks alright,nothing special though. Its only 0.7miles from ground so its not bad ;)

I am convincing the wife that we should make a night of it as its our anniversary wink.gif . God I am one old romantic. Any suggestions as to any decent hotels?

Cheers

Matt

I'm making a night of it, although obviously as a home supporter!

Plenty of choice for places to stay; the Infield Hotel and the flagship Abbey House Hotel, are both club sponsors and worth supporting, depending on your budget. Both are a short taxi or bus ride from the ground.

For a night out after the match with decent real-ale pubs, consider staying in Ulverston, 8 miles on the road out from Barrow, with plenty of choice again.

Edited by Jonty

Barrow is a decent night out with clubs open until 6am (including a niteclub boat, holds 3000 I think) loads of places to eat and places to stay.

Ulverston is also good but more limited as everything closes around 2am some great old pubs as has Dalton-in-Furness next door to Barrow.

Should be a cracker.