Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pont rover

Rovers news in YEP

11 posts in this topic

"far better side than feath" my a@se..he needs a reality check...what a BERK ...OUTPLAYED,OUTENTHUSED AND OUTSHOUTED ON THE TERRACE....thats decisive in my book :P

He's obviously been reading Callands autobiography............'A Country Mile!'

I guess time will tell who has the most accurate interpretation. I know who my money is on & his surname does not begin with 'J'

The coach selects his team and the position they play. Pleased that Bostock was in the scrum as we could keep him tied down. In the loose he is quite a fast player, especially when given a bit of room.

Featherstone we superior in every department, even winning the Golden Gamble at half time. :P:P

Couldnt get sunday so listened to radio leeds and dewsbury coach interviewed after said Featherstone didnt create much and all tries gifted to us by their mistakes and with a bit more luck when they had us under pressure it woud have been a different result.

Couldnt get sunday so listened to radio leeds and dewsbury coach interviewed after said Featherstone didnt create much and all tries gifted to us by their mistakes and with a bit more luck when they had us under pressure it woud have been a different result.

Jowit = annoying person

I guess time will tell who has the most accurate interpretation. I know who my money is on & his surname does not begin with 'J'

Carn't wait to see what this jokers excuses are after they have played AWAY at FAX WIDNES and FEV . oh and Barrow and sheffield !

:lol: It takes true class to look at a 40-10 reverse and call the opposition lucky without breaking a smile.

Jowit = annoying person

jowett for primeminister-if he can come out with a statement like that after his team were trounced then hes a good call for no10=twazzock