Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JasonNorth

Michael Coady dual registration!

7 posts in this topic

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leed...-new.6169438.jp

So now Michael Coady is played his debut at S/l level for Rhinos do u think we will see play for us again this season? Or will this prove that dual registration is waste time!! Any thoughts.... :huh::rolleyes:

I think we mite have benefited from it this year, depending if we keep hold of them and settle them into the club!

:D

does it matter Jason????

If he was available would you have played him this weekend?? - would you play him against Haven and if so, who would you drop out of the 17 given Jim is likely to return as well?? Interesting questions based on this weekends effort!!

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leed...-new.6169438.jp

So now Michael Coady is played his debut at S/l level for Rhinos do u think we will see play for us again this season? Or will this prove that dual registration is waste time!! Any thoughts.... :huh::rolleyes:

I think we mite have benefited from it this year, depending if we keep hold of them and settle them into the club!

:D

Who needs MC when we've got JJP!!!! :D

Not a huge fan of dual registration myself really and I think we've got better players in that position already signed on at the club!!!!

He had nothing to say about Fev in tonights evening post his sights are firmly set on playing for Leeds and some might say who can blame him?Lets rely on players with Fev at heart.

does it matter Jason????

If he was available would you have played him this weekend?? - would you play him against Haven and if so, who would you drop out of the 17 given Jim is likely to return as well?? Interesting questions based on this weekends effort!!

Very true point Robin! I wouldn

TBH Its a good idea for those teams that are struggling financially, havent seen the best of Coady though.

Dual registration is the thin end of a horrible wedge.It's got feeder club written all over it. As a club we should have nowt to do with it.