Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stuart56

Unsuitable facilities

4 posts in this topic

Possibly another section that should be included in requirements for a franchise -

"It was Wigan coach Michael Maguire's first visit to the Jungle and he seemed less than impressed with the surroundings.

The Wigan team opted not to use facilities at the ground, arriving already changed and showering elsewhere afterwards."

YEP 22/03/10

Possibly another section that should be included in requirements for a franchise -

"It was Wigan coach Michael Maguire's first visit to the Jungle and he seemed less than impressed with the surroundings.

The Wigan team opted not to use facilities at the ground, arriving already changed and showering elsewhere afterwards."

YEP 22/03/10

If you think the Jungle is bad, you should see the facilities at Salford.

Their toilets stink like they aint been washed out in years, I gip everytime I enter them. A true Sh@t hole! I've even considered going out to the Early Bath for a pee! It's a disgusting dump. I can't blame any team for turning up dressed to play and going away mucky. The place certainly isn't a good advert for the game.

As I've posted on another forum Cas, like many Super League clubs, seem to hold the belief that they are entitled to a shiny new stadium courtesyof the local council. Why is this?