BRAMALL LANE

Eagleraider

Indeed it would. I just hope that the move to Bramall Lane works and we get more bums on seats - maybe some disillusioned Blades fans might join us. I dare say disillusioned Owls would be welcome too.

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

Following your move to Bramall Lane, I fully expect you to apply for a Super League franchise in the coming months.

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

Following your move to Bramall Lane, I fully expect you to apply for a Super League franchise in the coming months.

:huh:

Let's see how it goes first, eh ?

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

I personally would not like to see us in Super League.....Ambition is not everything, David Cameron has ambition but his puppeteers will only allow him to do certain things......Super League is not a spectical I like to watch, there is a lot of cheating, I like a bit of honesty in my RL and do not like puppeteers manipulating my sport, just like I don't want a puppet leading our politics.....I believe this is the equation for RL Fans.........Money into Sport?????? Rugby League, Tories Nought.....Rugby Union, Labour Nought .......Work that one out.................

Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

eagletarian.gif

New to the forum just like to say hi! I'm a student living in the city. From St Helens orginally but just want to say that your move has made me decide to go Sunday and hopefully purchase a season ticket after that. With 55,000 students living in the city I hope you tap into that market. I'd love to see Super League in this city and i'm excited for my first bit of Championship on sunday!

Somehow i doubt the atmosphere will beat a packed Knowsley Road ;) but can't wait nonetheless!