Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ckn

Random internet link of the day

1,345 posts in this topic

So that's what you end up reporting on when you lose the rugby league gig at the Times.....

Good spot

So that's what you end up reporting on when you lose the rugby league gig at the Times.....

Yeh I saw it too.

Bit of a match.com photo though.

Skype is ######

Tried it on my iPhone to video call my Mrs, after doing a test last week at home, and can get nothing, waste of space

Skype is ######

Tried it on my iPhone to video call my Mrs, after doing a test last week at home, and can get nothing, waste of space

Must be you.

Is there a better opening paragraph to any Wikipedia article than this?

Adrian Carton de Wiart

Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart[1]VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO (5 May 1880 – 5 June 1963), was a British Army officer of Belgian and Irish descent. He served in the Boer War, First World War, and Second World War; was shot in the face, head, stomach, ankle, leg, hip, and ear; survived a plane crash; tunnelled out of a POW camp; and bit off his own fingers when a doctor refused to amputate them. He later wrote that "Frankly I had enjoyed the war" when describing his service in the First World War.[2]

Generate your own pretentious artistic agenda.

Artist Statement

My work explores the relationship between postmodern discourse and copycat violence.

With influences as diverse as Munch and Buckminster Fuller, new variations are crafted from both mundane and transcendant structures.

Ever since I was a teenager I have been fascinated by the unrelenting divergence of relationships. What starts out as contemplation soon becomes finessed into a carnival of futility, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the inevitability of a new understanding.

As subtle phenomena become reconfigured through emergent and diverse practice, the viewer is left with an insight into the edges of our culture.

Does this remind anyone of anyone? Unfortunately, I have met some managers who fit the profile.  :angry:

Topical fancy dress...

BSgUSTvIEAA8ISa.jpg