Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ckn

Random internet link of the day

1,345 posts in this topic

The comments below the article from people who don't realise that ChristWire is a satire site are disturbingly hilarious.

They're half the fun of the site!

It can be difficult to distinguish between satire and the real thing when it comes to fundamental christian nuttiness. This letter to Dawkins was posted on Richard Dawkins website:

CKCJgxXVEAITZvm.png

I particularly like the bit about the moon falling out of the sky. :O

I don't believe in gravity either. The Moon stays up there because God told it to. Nothing to do with this so-called "gravity."

It can be difficult to distinguish between satire and the real thing when it comes to fundamental christian nuttiness. This letter to Dawkins was posted on Richard Dawkins website:

CKCJgxXVEAITZvm.png

I particularly like the bit about the moon falling out of the sky.  :O

That is outstanding. The lunacy on this planet never ceases to amaze me.

When I read the cactus bit I did wonder if this should be on the cross code forum... :ph34r:

Womble.jpg

Free access to lots paid magazines national / local newspapers. No payment details required, not even an email address needed.  Simply enter a random 9 digit number they always seem to work.

(link removed by CKN)

Edited by ckn
see my note below.

Free access to lots paid magazines national / local newspapers. No payment details required, not even an email address needed.  Simply enter a random 9 digit number they always seem to work.

(link removed by CKN)

You do remember that this is a forum and website paid for by its publishing arm don't you?  It is not acceptable to put links to copyright infringing sites on this forum.

You do remember that this is a forum and website paid for by its publishing arm don't you?  It is not acceptable to put links to copyright infringing sites on this forum.

Sorry Craig, didn't think. Although, strictly speaking it isn't infringing copyright (as far as I am aware) it just has terrible security!

Just found it and its great!

If you subscribe to the newsletter you get some quite nice freebie downloads.

One of the schools I attended was in Cambridge and, this morning, I suddenly remembered a character I used to see at the Red Lion shopping centre. The question is... how could I have forgotten a crazy-looking old guy in military uniform with mice running round the brim of his hat?

Snowy Farr, boggled at and interviewed by the great Dave Allen.