Daryl Powell

Weeman88

Just been talking to a friend of mine who supports them down the road, he told me that the supporters were protesting after the game today and want Matterson out. If he did go do you think they would come in for DP especially after the start we have had this season, and if they did come in for him would he go?

Just been talking to a friend of mine who supports them down the road, he told me that the supporters were protesting after the game today and want Matterson out. If he did go do you think they would come in for DP especially after the start we have had this season, and if they did come in for him would he go?

I am sure that a lot of clubs will want him. That is the nature of the beast when you are at the top.

Will he go? I very much think he feels that he has a job to finish and he has only just started with his own team. Now if one of the top sides came in that may be different... but Cas? No chance. He has just as a good a squad at Fev and surely it is better to be on the way up than the way down. :P

Anything I post is a personal opinion

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never heard anything as funny for a long time. You win a couple of games and you think you are world beaters. DP is a failed SL coach that is why he is with you. Get a grip.

Never heard anything as funny for a long time. You win a couple of games and you think you are world beaters. DP is a failed SL coach that is why he is with you. Get a grip.

Thats good then so no-one will be sniffing around

Stay happy in your delusion, pal. We prefer it that way. Rovers are ###### and will provide no threat to anybody this season. Happy now?

Matt - send us some players from Tonga

Im sorry, you dont state which club you support. We must be ###### since c*s tried and failed to sign ian hardman.

edit: oh i see c*s fan. well nice of you to come on here to tell us about our failed super league coach, tell me hows your "failure" manager doing? All i hear from my c*s friends is matterson out matterson out and lets be honest who you gonna get to replace him?

Always dave woods knocking about :lol:

On topic: no powell will stay, im sure he knows a sinking ship when he sees one

Edited by snake1985
voohli.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you'd probably be the same if you ever won a couple of games. poor team, squalid changing rooms (if you kept a dog in em you would be taken to court and fined), i'd keep my head below the parapet if i were you. :lol:

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

YAY! Another Tigger fan telling us what he thinks, another Tigger fan that thinks the world cares what he has to say, boring.

Cummins Out.

from what i heard from a cas fan after the game today.....its not only the board and coach that have problems down there!!

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

Hmmm let's see; where would I rather be?

Propping up Pooper-scooper League? Or at the top of the Championship?

... tough call :lol:

Fev's motto: "Consilio et Animis" - By Wisdom & Courage

C*s' motto: "Quod est Aedificemus Anno Altero" - We'll build it next year

The word on the street is that John Kear would snap Cas's hands off if he was offered the job.

Kear to Cas.

Powell to Wakey.

Matterson to Fev.

Hmmmmm!!!!!!

I've heard Kear is that keen for the Cas job he's been getting changed in the garden shed these past few weeks just to prepare himself!

Plenty of those about but are still being re-employed. At least, DP is finding success.

now you've finished your evening paper round, mum'll put your beans out for your tea before your bathtime! Don't forget your dinner money tomorrow sunshine. There'r a good lad!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

now you've finished your evening paper round, mum'll put your beans out for your tea before your bathtime! Don't forget your dinner money tomorrow sunshine. There'r a good lad!
Easter holiday's Grandad.

Tell you're lass to get puddings in.

75 steps forward into oblivion, I walk 6 miles a day at work I must be inter-galactic

Oh sorry WORK it's a thing people do to earn money to pay bills and take holidays and things if you weren't sure.

I don't think Robins missus had time to travel to Cas to find some puddings :D

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

A few weeks ago most of the punters on here would have been happy to see Powell take 75 steps forwards into oblivion.

How times change eh!!!!! You've got to laugh :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have to agree i mean when c*s beat leeds at start of season, all the fans were over moon "this is out season" "we can win this league" "were c*s and were awesome"

OH HOW TIMES CHANGE!! :lol:

EDIT: found this funny: this is link to official fev rovers facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2264...3731&ref=nf

quote from a cas fan: unlucky. Powell and Briggs are "C*s" bound. You lot win a few games and you think you're world beaters!!!!

Im still laughing!!

Edited by snake1985
voohli.jpg