Fev v Cougars game on

cougarman

The game v cougars definitely on instead of Toulouse see you all there :D

Looking forward to it mate. Think it's the right thing to do.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Can't understand why Toulouse spent all that time going back to France. Why didn't they stay over here. It was obvious to most folk that the problem with ash was not going to disappear overnight.

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

Can't understand why Toulouse spent all that time going back to France. Why didn't they stay over here. It was obvious to most folk that the problem with ash was not going to disappear overnight.

Because they are part-time and have jobs n families for gods sake. Show a bit of common sense.

another if yet unfrequent occurrence that shows why they shouldnt be in our leagues .

Well when they were accepted into our league, no-one checked to see if any Volcano's were going to erupt in the near future. Another RFL balls up there :blush:

Cummins Out.

Well when they were accepted into our league, no-one checked to see if any Volcano's were going to erupt in the near future. Another RFL balls up there :blush:

Damn thoughtless of the RFL Matt. They have done the right thing, stop whinging or jog on. (not you Matt)

excusde my ******** french for having a view that differs to freeking yours aaaarrrrggghh !!!!

Whats up Andy aren't we allowed to contradict your arguement wuth a counter arguement, thought that's what forums were for. How does a Volcano going off in Iceland provide further proof that the french shouldn't be in our league?

Whats up Andy aren't we allowed to contradict your arguement wuth a counter arguement, thought that's what forums were for. How does a Volcano going off in Iceland provide further proof that the french shouldn't be in our league?

your quite entitled to express whatever views you like - im just sick of coming ion here and getting told to "jog on"

i only ever give a damn about fev so all other issues are a side to me-although the ###### that dewsbury and there fans had to put up with on there trip to france recently was a joke- not toulouses fault not dewsburys either but everything in as league must be played oput on a level playing field

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

your quite entitled to express whatever views you like - im just sick of coming ion here and getting told to "jog on"

i only ever give a damn about fev so all other issues are a side to me-although the ###### that dewsbury and there fans had to put up with on there trip to france recently was a joke- not toulouses fault not dewsburys either but everything in as league must be played oput on a level playing field

Dewsbury only had to make one coach trip. You are saying the French should make 2 in 6 days. I would say that's being unfair to the French. As Rob says, we play Keighley, we win, we are still top of the league. Lifes just rosy.

It was obvious to most folk that the problem with ash was not going to disappear overnight.

Thats just what Cheryl Cole said to me this morning at breakfast Stuart!!

Come on guys chill out! It's a re-arranged Rugby match for freeks sake! Anybody'd think we'd been asked to host the next conservative conference!!

Dewsbury only had to make one coach trip. You are saying the French should make 2 in 6 days. I would say that's being unfair to the French. As Rob says, we play Keighley, we win, we are still top of the league. Lifes just rosy.

Catalans are over here next 2 games for them so they will be making 2 coach trips in 7 days (providing ash cloud doesnt go away)

We can debate all day,but we will still all be there thursday!

voohli.jpg

Thats just what Cheryl Cole said to me this morning at breakfast Stuart!!

Come on guys chill out! It's a re-arranged Rugby match for freeks sake! Anybody'd think we'd been asked to host the next conservative conference!!

Bl@@dy hell Mick, let's not even go there. But ya right, it's what i've been trying to say all day. I'm off for a nap....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Because they are part-time and have jobs n families for gods sake. Show a bit of common sense.

Common sense says that if the planes were running they would fly in on Wednesday at the latest. This gives at the most two days (one if they need to recover some sleep having traveled from St Helens to home) at work etc. As this was a Sky game I would have thought funds could be made available to cover any unforseen costs. (The money saved by avoiding a return journey to Rovers later in the season would have gone a long way towards this)

I am quite happy to be playing Keighley and have no axe to grind but I am still surprised at the decision they made. (and at the reaction I got)

Edited by stuart56

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

nah! If you're going to poll any it'd be cleggy's missus!

She's gorgeous man!

i will give u that one- but the thought of taking that smug grin off camerons face would be worth the effort

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

i will give u that one- but the thought of taking that smug grin off camerons face would be worth the effort

You'd let him watch!?

I'd let Gordon Brown commentate, just to add insult to injury.

And btw, his wife is minging.

Edited by Matt J

Cummins Out.