Followers 0
FEV-KT87

Rovers v Cougers

Win, Lose or draw    40 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• Rovers Win
    • Cougers Win
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 posts in this topic

Going for a Fev win, no disrespect to Keighley and not under estimating them but we are a much stronger side

Fev by 40-12

MoM- Jesie Joe

att 2000

first scorer- Hardman

42-18

Try : Grayshon

2100 - Keighley will bring a few more, you'd hope.

Rovers 24 Keighley 28

A fresh keighley on decent form will sneak a shock win in the second half against a tired Fev, Keighley battling back from a 1st half deficit, echoing the Dews NRC game of 2009

Att - 1600

Tryscorer - Welham (but we will concede first)

MoM - Hardman

Dear god i hope i am wrong!

Edited by elppaxr2i

50= -10 to the rovers (not taking it for granted)

first try scorer = dickens

mom = finn

att = 1785 at a push weather permitting

video ref- depends on who refs = 3

Rovers 24 Keighley 28

A fresh keighley on decent form will sneak a shock win in the second half against a tired Fev, Keighley battling back from a 1st half deficit, echoing the Dews NRC game of 2009

Att - 1600

Tryscorer - Welham (but we will concede first)

MoM - Hardman

Dear god i hope i am wrong!

You must be joking?

Rovers 56 - 10 Keighley

first scorer - Steel

Att 2,231

mom Finn

Nothing to beat from Keighley, rested or not. Keep an eye on Pres close him down quickly game over

Edited by Paul Gibbins

who the heckers keeps putting a draw on every pole hahaha :lol:

Rovers 52 Cougers 6

Att 2100

First try JJP

Video ref 4

I think we will be much too strong for Cougars. The confidence running through the club at the moment is immense.

FEV 40 - Cougars 12

Att - 1701

MoM - Finn

1st Try - JJP

You must be joking?

Bl@@dy hell I hope so too :O

Me too, but we all predicted to beat dews in the NRC by a big margin at home last season and look what happened there

We have to get points on the board early because i dont think the intensity will be there as much as it has been especially in the last 20, i think we will be a bit tired

Rovers 48 Cougars 16 (HT: 12 - 12)

Att 2210

MOM - Liam Finn

I think it will be a bit closer than people reckon, cougers are not a bad side but think we will have too much class for them.

36 - 18 to Fev

Att 1700

Mom Saxton

Fev 48 Keighley 2

MOM JJP

Att. 1483

"The Keighley players are on their knees, they don't know what's hit em"

"Well I'll tell you what's hit em, it's the might of Feathersone Rovers!"

Edited by Cliff in Liberia

Will give Keighley 35 mins battling and keeping up with Fev then we should be too strong and pull away like we did against the Eagles. Featherstone to impress in front of the cameras, Fev 62-6 Keighley. Attendance 2300 . MOM Morrison . 3 disallowed tries and 5 video ref decisions

On the down side Keighley have had a lot more rest than Toulouse would have had but on the up side they wouldn't have been expecting to play Thursday so their training schedule might have been interrupted.

After Sunday's effort and the smiles on the players faces after the game I think we will be okay and not suffer the after effects, after all they are a fit bunch and will want to maintain their winning start to the league campaign.

Fev 36 Keighley 20

Att 1620

MOM Tony Tonks

Think you wil be far too strong for us but a bonus point would be good.

Fev 32 Cougars 26

Hi, I was just wondering if anybody know if "theoretically" it is possible to watch Sky Sports on the internet without having to pay. Not that I would condone any illegal activity, nor would I attempt any illegal activity. But was just wondering out of interest, if say Sky Sports 3 around 7.30pm was viewable. Not that my internet would be able to cope with such activity anyway, and I most certainly wouldn

Think you wil be far too strong for us but a bonus point would be good.

Fev 32 Cougars 26

have you any ex super league players that might cause us a bit of a upset :dry:

theoreticly cliff yes its possible, if you kno someone with skysports all they need to do is set up at sky.com account, you need to install sky player then they let you use their login details.......im npot 100% sure it works abroad though

Hi, I was just wondering if anybody know if "theoretically" it is possible to watch Sky Sports on the internet without having to pay. Not that I would condone any illegal activity, nor would I attempt any illegal activity. But was just wondering out of interest, if say Sky Sports 3 around 7.30pm was viewable. Not that my internet would be able to cope with such activity anyway, and I most certainly wouldn
Edited by elppaxr2i

yes

If you can get to a decent computer paste this link into your address bar

They show every thurs game on there, you should be able to watch the fev game and any other thurs match from now on, the quality is decent although not as good as the TV, there is also a side forum allowing you to comment as the game is progressing should you sign up to that site, if you choose not to sign up you will see the comments but obv not be able to comment

Mate, I know you're trying to help Cliff out but you should remove that link and send stuff like that by PM cos the forum will get into trouble otherwise. Although lots of people use such links it, it IS illegal. ;)

Edited by Bob Fowler
Removed for thi

removed, PM sent, now remove it from your qoute, dont want froum getting into trouble ;)

Edited by elppaxr2i

I watched Keighley against Halifax and was very impressed by Keighley i think Barry Eaton has done a fantastic job with them. But i still think we will win comfortably in the end