Problems with Larsen Marabe's Visa?

keith

I don't think it's anything sinister. His visa might just say he can work for Featherstone rovers! The wording may not facilitate a loan agreement. It'll be something in the legalese - not "crusaderesk" in origin!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Yeah noticed the loan deal with him as gone under.

Been honest i cant understnad why the lad has not been given a chance playing for us in the first team.

Yeah his pace as not been as expected butthe lad is stong and can tackle!!

Why they would let him on loan his confusing :huh:

I expect good things coming from him in the future.

Been honest i cant understnad why the lad has not been given a chance playing for us in the first team.:

I expect good things coming from him in the future.

who would you leave out to accommodate larsen?

It's not the case of leaving someone out.

He could of been given a chance in the CC for example.

Yeah team is playing verywell as a unit but he must be alot fitter than he was at the start noticed he's been playing very well in the reserves.

His time will come in sure :)

i personally would have played him in the cup, but daryl had to get the team balance correctly. There is a very strong argument for keeping a winning team as much in tact as possible.

With everyone fit, i can't see him displacing anyone currently playing in the first team

steel was rested on sunday, and made way for coady at sheffield.

Like i asked, now we are playing back in the league, who are you going to drop to place larsen? Coady is a far better quality player, and steel has pace. The bench is well equipt with 3 forrads for rotation which is seen as a minimum these days and kain. So Who are you dropping?

no more problems with visa, he's switched to mastercard.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

steel was rested on sunday, and made way for coady at sheffield.

Like i asked, now we are playing back in the league, who are you going to drop to place larsen? Coady is a far better quality player, and steel has pace. The bench is well equipt with 3 forrads for rotation which is seen as a minimum these days and kain. So Who are you dropping?

Cant see anybody getting dropped and squad rotation just doesn't work, feel sorry for him because hes an excellent player.

Cummins Out.

Cant see anybody getting dropped and squad rotation just doesn't work, feel sorry for him because hes an excellent player.

Better let DP know about squad rotation. According to the Express Tonks, Saxton, Field and Allan all play tonight.

Pure Green Heaven, Hammonds Mint Sauce

Easy saxton although he's playing well he's a full back playing on the wing and it shows

doesn't go for the line like a proper winger unlike steel and runs across the pitch nearly as much as the legend Dave Hartley

Easy saxton although he's playing well he's a full back playing on the wing and it shows

doesn't go for the line like a proper winger unlike steel and runs across the pitch nearly as much as the legend Dave Hartley

saxton!!! no way, he is having one of his best seasons so far!!! always willing to take the ball and seems to take 2 or 3 players to get him down.

voohli.jpg

And Larsen is a centre! Tommy is having his best season in a rovers shirt in my opinion and has had some outstanding games this season on the wing. I just can't see how Larsen would bring anywhere near what Tommy does to the team playing on the wing. Just my thoughts like.

saxton!!! no way, he is having one of his best seasons so far!!! always willing to take the ball and seems to take 2 or 3 players to get him down.

I agree that he is having his best season but thats not hard because he was appalling last year playing as a fullback playing centre but the question was who would you drop and the concensus of our group who stand behind the sticks it's tommy

Yes, I realise what position it states on his cv. And I believe he will have played wing at some level at some point.

But - He plays at centre in the reserves and has so far shown he has nowhere near the pace for a winger, tho there has been a steady improvement in his game - and certainly doesn't appear as fast or effective as tommy does on the wing - yet!!

Tommy Saxton is arguably our best player this season behind Finn, Grayson and Briggs. Most of what we do well comes off the back of a quick play the ball from tommy's scoots. One of the last people Id drop. I think wing is now his position, as he doesnt come round the back that well when playing fullback.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

I agree that he is having his best season but thats not hard because he was appalling last year playing as a fullback playing centre but the question was who would you drop and the concensus of our group who stand behind the sticks it's tommy

Seriously????? Appalling?????

He was the only one breaking the line most of the time (remember Leigh at home in the league) and if i may say was about the only player giving 100% week in week out, I appreciate that a winger is there to score lots of tries but he can't unless he gets the service.

As for him running widths of the pitch, how many metres does he make when he hits the defensive line, how many quality offloads does he provide for easy yards and how many tacklers does he take out of position for the quick play the ball?????????????????

It's not all about how many tries a particular person scores it's about what they add to the team and Tommy adds a massive amount.

If we all took your stance on things we could say that Hardman is pants because warrington scored 9 tries and he is the last line of defence which is of course utter tosh

My opinion is that you don't like the man which is a shame but comments like yours do nothing for the confidence of the players (and yes they do read the forum) if i was told i was appalling from someone so blinkered i'd wonder why i even bothered :angry2:

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Tommy Saxton is the hardest working wingman in our league. He takes the ball up from acting-half from deep within our own half once or twice every set, saving the props and hookers from tiring themselves out, ensuring they have energy to spare late in the game. He makes more yards than anyone when he does this, and will be vital tonight if the lads are still a bit tired from Sunday. Maybe that's why Daryl rested him?