Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pont rover

Rovers team news in the YEP

14 posts in this topic

Featherstone Rovers (v Keighley): from: Hardman, Saxton, Parker, Coady, Hardaker, Briggs, Flynn, Tonks, Kaye, Dickens, Grayshon, Dale, Field, Divorty, Morrison, Allan, Kain, Manning, Spears.

whos flynn :huh:

Edit: i think its finn :ninja::lol:

Edited by snake1985

Will be great to see Allen in contention, he is the only dissapointment for me this year. Hope he has a good game.

heha a stormer in the reserves last week aggresive in defence smart in attack, he just needed time to bed in and it didnt help becoming a new father that cost him time at training ad ofcorse his mind wouldntg have ben on his rugby

but now i think we're going t see his true potential

Doubt he will play Birchy but hope he does in a way as I too would like to see him do well.

"Danny Allan will get an opportunity to play, He's been busting a gut. He's stripped some weight down and he's ready to go."

Quote from DP in Express. My reading of that is that he will probably be on the bench tonight. I would guess that Manning or Spears would be left out.

Doubt he will play Birchy but hope he does in a way as I too would like to see him do well.

i reckon team is this

Hardman, Saxton, Parker, Coady, Hardaker, Briggs, Flynn, Tonks, Kaye, Dickens, Grayshon, Dale, Field, SUBS: Divorty, Morrison, Allan, Kain,

BACK UP Manning, Spears.

basically the order they are in on YEP website ;)

I dont think he'll play Birchy either or at least I HOPE NOT :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I dont think he'll play Birchy either or at least I HOPE NOT :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you obviously dont go to the reserves..... unluckily for Danny he sufferd a dip in form (for the reasons mentioned in my earlier post) at the very start of his rovers career so some people are judging his potential on that form......

like i said earlier i saw him in the reservers last week ago and from what i saw that for has improved and we'r going to see the talent that brought him to the top club in the league..........

you obviously dont go to the reserves..... unluckily for Danny he sufferd a dip in form (for the reasons mentioned in my earlier post) at the very start of his rovers career so some people are judging his potential on that form......

like i said earlier i saw him in the reservers last week ago and from what i saw that for has improved and we'r going to see the talent that brought him to the top club in the league..........

You've misunderstood his 'pun' I think :rolleyes:

I read it as ' DP won't be playing Birchy (of the forum) as opposed to Allen!! ;)

Stick to ya singing career Kieron :lol:

well i read it as more allen bashing haha sorry john if it ws that way round

Sorry you didn't get my joke. I said I hope he doesn't play BIRCHY. I.m soz I'll pack in with the funny lines in future :P:P:P:P:P:P .