Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robin  Evans

Johnny G

17 posts in this topic

I hear Johnny Grayshon was on crutches - anyone know an early assessment of how he is??

I hear Johnny Grayshon was on crutches - anyone know an early assessment of how he is??

Bad news that, he's a key striker player in the back row. Hope its nothing too serious.

Saw him struggling during the first half.... Hope he's ok!

I'm informed this morning that he has a slight injury to his heel. It's not known yet whether this will keep him out of the Widnes game. Johnny G is on fire - and he's a ginner!!!! Get in!

I'm informed this morning that he has a slight injury to his heel. It's not known yet whether this will keep him out of the Widnes game. Johnny G is on fire - and he's a ginner!!!! Get in!

John will do everything he can, to play against his former team

Pleased to see the medical staff taking a precaution with the crutches. In the old days he would have hobbled to the dugout.

everything about the club has an air of improving professionalism about it. Of course there is still stuff to address, there always will be. But it's encouraging that the level of care and prep goes into such issues Phil.

On the coaching side - before the Wire game, Daryl and Ryan were in the lounge, Lap tops out - analysing the wire players and there playing patterns from DVD. I can't imagine many coaches in recent history making as much meticulous prep for any game.

Yes - I actually think the word maybe getting about you know!!

To requote Martin Overton "I absolutely love this club"!!

I take it that Tim Spears was been rested last night.

saw him in the gym a few days ago, he didnt appear to have any injuries and was hoping to play when we had words, so assum it was a rest

Although what happened to Divorty?

saw him in the gym a few days ago, he didnt appear to have any injuries and was hoping to play when we had words, so assum it was a rest

Although what happened to Divorty?

Maybe been rested as well not a bad situation to be in Jonny G gets injured but Spears and Divorty are ben rested!

According to the know alls on S k y, he was taken ill.

there was a fit squad to choose from last night.

On the coaching side - before the Wire game, Daryl and Ryan were in the lounge, Lap tops out - analysing the wire players and there playing patterns from DVD. I can't imagine many coaches in recent history making as much meticulous prep for any game.

It would surprise me if some of our previous coaches even knew how to switch a laptop on!

:lol::lol:

aye, I know what you mean!!

It would surprise me if some of our previous coaches even knew how to switch a laptop on!

yeh, Eric Batten was useless with computers.

My twelve year old grandson switches mine on. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

think Ross came down with the "trots" :D ....get the DIACALM art lad tha'll be rate for friday!!! :P