Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phil Stone

Danny Allan disciplinary hearing

8 posts in this topic

Good news for Danny. We've obviously not ssen the best of him yet. I thought he was pretty quiet last night, nowt wrong like, but nothing of note. So let's hope he can rebuild his game, get stuck in, and start producing the goods.

aye, cracking news for the lad. I just thought that sending a player off 2 tackles from the end of a game that wasn't even niggly, and for a tackle that wasn't dangerous, caused damage or was inconsistent with other 'high tackles' from both teams in that game- was totally unnecessary!

A ref learning his trade - report - needs to improve his common sense!!

I thought Danny played really well last night. Some nice work in the left channel feeding Jessie.

Was good in the last reserves outing as well.

I think as the season goes he could get better and better and we will be looking at him at the end of the season saying WOW - I hope so anyway.

Great news for danny, thought it was a harsh sending off with only a few seconds remaining, thought he was solid when came on, good tackling, but will need to really impress to possible start some games, but played well last night.

Great news for danny, thought it was a harsh sending off with only a few seconds remaining, thought he was solid when came on, good tackling, but will need to really impress to possible start some games, but played well last night.

he looks a big strong lad, did some big hits last night. he was very highly thought of at leeds, so think everyone expected a bit too much from him when he came to fev. he will be a good en when he gets into his stride.

Pleased Danny got a game last night and did ok, think some fans were a bit harsh on him in his 1st few games, hes only young and will only get better. I think the decision to send him to Donny for a month was spot on.

I should be elated to the seasons start but its scaring me