Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DicountBarber

Who's got the merchandise?

4 posts in this topic

I have been trying to get my hands on this seasons shirt since the first game, unfortunatly to no avail. Every time you ask anyone about when or where you can get one from thier response is they dont know.

how can we be this far in to the season and still not be able to buy a shirt. Every team to visit Sheffield this season has managed to supply thier fans with the latest shirt, even lowly Thatto Heath.

Surely having merchadise available for supporters to buy would increase revenue and the clubs profile.

Any response is welcome.

Discount Barber

I have been trying to get my hands on this seasons shirt since the first game, unfortunatly to no avail. Every time you ask anyone about when or where you can get one from thier response is they dont know.

how can we be this far in to the season and still not be able to buy a shirt. Every team to visit Sheffield this season has managed to supply thier fans with the latest shirt, even lowly Thatto Heath.

Surely having merchadise available for supporters to buy would increase revenue and the clubs profile.

Any response is welcome.

Discount Barber

no idea we dont seem to have a club shop no shirts or any other kind of merchadise its a bit disapointing

:huh:Missed oportunities :huh:

Sat in front of me on monday were 3 blades fans who have been visiting their club shop regularily, trying to buy Eagles shirts and have decided not to bother now. I must admit it is very poor 8 games into the league season and no sign of replica shirts, I have heard Eagles get a good deal from Kukri on the team kit but how many supporters will want to spend

Anybody can have low prices when they have no stock.

Kukri need to pull their socks up. If they've arrived from China, obviously. :dry: