Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
West Country Eagle

Menzie Yere launches 'Kits For Kumuls' charirty

17 posts in this topic

Some of you may have seen this mentioned in League Express - here's the full story :)

We want your support, too, so have a rummage around the bottom of your wardrobes and see what you can find.

MENZIE YERE LAUNCHES

Surprise there's no love for this, surely some of you have old replica shirts etc you could donate?

Surprise there's no love for this, surely some of you have old replica shirts etc you could donate?

Any of my old replica shirts mate would be classed as a tent for the small Kumuls.

Any of my old replica shirts mate would be classed as a tent for the small Kumuls.

Id send my old boots, but all the studs have worn through the sole, so ill just bin em instead.

Kamping 4 Kumuls? :lol:

Great initiative. I've only just read about it but am already thinking of what I can do at my local club Newtown Jets here in Sydney. We have two Kumuls in our team - Tu'u Maori and Keith Peters.

i binned a whole bunch about 4 months ago.. but will hunt out and see what we can find!

Someone just emailed me and offered an entire team kit (20 shirts, pairs of shorts, pairs of socks etc).

We'll definitely take that!

Someone just emailed me and offered an entire team kit (20 shirts, pairs of shorts, pairs of socks etc).

We'll definitely take that!

They must be virtually unused as well - the chances of retaining all that kit after playing for a season are pretty low!!

They must be virtually unused as well - the chances of retaining all that kit after playing for a season are pretty low!!

Probably. It's a Super Laegue kit as well, though the offer didn't come from the club itself (long story!).

Lots happening, including a letter of support from Deputy PM Nick Clegg!

hopefully i'm not too late for this. !?. posting off a wee parcel today that hopefully will help.

Flog 'em on ebay and give the money to the cause.

Just thought I'd give this a bump. Lots happening, and loads of donations coming in

A worthy cause which ALL OF US CAN HELP in some way. don't just leave it up to others do your bit as well where ever possilble. so dig out them shirts and boots and send them to this great cause.

A worthy cause which ALL OF US CAN HELP in some way. don't just leave it up to others do your bit as well where ever possilble. so dig out them shirts and boots and send them to this great cause.

Indeed :)

What he said, basically.