Followers 0
Stratobill

Halifax V Featherstone. Thurs 10th June 7.30pm

Who Will Take The Spoils    49 members have voted

1. 1. Win , Lose or Draw

• Fax To Win
    • Fev To Win
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

66 posts in this topic

Are they going to let us in the stand at the far end again like in the Playoffs?

After going to both away matches last year, this will decide whether or not we go instead of watching it on the telly.

Are they going to let us in the stand at the far end again like in the Playoffs?

just asked that question on their thread on their forum

just asked that question on their thread on their forum

Good idea - I didn't think of that. I don't fancy being stuck in the same stand as them like the league match last year.

My prediction:

Rovers to get back to form and win 28-12

Finn 1st try

On their forum, not one person predicts a fev win, they seem very confidant, and say we are fading and will struggle to make the top 4! Let's go and shove it up em' massive game this! Can't wait

and can't see them open other end, as the new stand is open now.

We seem to be able to pull it off this season when it matter Fev to win 28 v 16

This type of match is what the club is all about, triumphing when nobody gives us a chance.

de de - de de de - de de de - de ROVERS

Edited by petesmithfan

We've got to win this one.

One of my fellow Managers at work is from Fax and gloating rights are at stake, so come on boys, if you can't do it for the team, for yourselves or the hundreds of other supporters out there.......

Do it for me :wub:

mick, have you been buying your fags from morocco again?????? :lol::lol:

Ha ha nice one mate! It's once again togue in cheek stuff! Should be a good game and am well looking forward to it! Fingers crossed we get a good ref for both teams and get to see some quality rugby played! I dread looking at who's reffing these days as it can put me off watching a game.

On their forum, not one person predicts a fev win, they seem very confidant, and say we are fading and will struggle to make the top 4! Let's go and shove it up em' massive game this! Can't wait

and can't see them open other end, as the new stand is open now.

Firstlly, yes Fax fans are fairly confident. After 8 wins in a row that's reasonable. 2 months ago we certainly wouldn't have been confident. You will notice that virtually all predictions are close though.

Secondly, as far as the "fading" comment goes, only 2 posters said that and one of those was a Widnes fan so lets just tell it like it is, eh? ;)

Edited by FaxMachine

Firstlly, yes Fax fans are fairly confident. After 8 wins in a row that's reasonable. 2 months ago we certainly wouldn't have been confident. You will notice that virtually all predictions are close though.

Secondly, as far as the "fading" comment goes, only 2 posters said that and one of those was a Widnes fan so lets just tell it like it is, eh? ;)

I told it exactly how it was! Anyone can read it for them selves. Fact is I think you maybe taking us a bit too lightly, yes all predictions were close which is completely fair, but the bit about fading and our fixtures will result in us not making the top two were pretty vein.

I told it exactly how it was! Anyone can read it for them selves. Fact is I think you maybe taking us a bit too lightly, yes all predictions were close which is completely fair, but the bit about fading and our fixtures will result in us not making the top two were pretty vein.

to be fair some of our lot dont expect us to win, including my first prediction we cant win every game and we havent, the bit about fading and our fixtures again those are predictions so its fair and valid to write that, its up to us to prove them wrong, i see no wrong in fax fans thinking that and certainly wont be having a go at them for thinking that way

sometimes i think you bite too easy Rob, just like whoever 'rovers' is on the other forum

Also it appaerars two stands are open - the east stand whch i think is the new one, and the south stand

Edited by elppaxr2i

to be fair some of our lot dont expect us to win, including my first prediction we cant win every game and we havent, the bit about fading and our fixtures again those are predictions so its fair and valid to write that, its up to us to prove them wrong, i see no wrong in fax fans thinking that and certainly wont be having a go at them for thinking that way

sometimes i think you bite too easy Rob, just like whoever 'rovers' is on the other forum

Also it appaerars two stands are open - the east stand whch i think is the new one, and the south stand

It's not me, it won't let me resister for some reason.

Don't you know who it is? He's a well known poster on this forum ;)

A man who speaks his mind, and good on him :lol:

you don't know who rovers is?

:lol: :lol:

clue! Short. Daft!

you don't know who rovers is?

:lol: :lol:

clue! Short. Daft!

Got ye! Lol

Bookies are giving Fev 6 points start.

ill go with

Fax 16 - 23 Rovers

att: 2346

mom: Briggs

try: Grayson

Yes, I agree, those comments are vain and I personally would never make a statement like that BUT as I said before only one Fax fan said that and you suggested that the aforementioned vanity ran through the entire thread.

Luckily again this year the fixture has landed on my night off so will be going to this match now. Where in the ground are we all going to meet up? Hopefully we can avoid the trouble of last years league fixture and stand away from their main support, it was a great night and atmosphere tho. Hope its a little less stressful this time, 6 predicting a draw which would suit both clubs. Anyone know who the merry whistler is yet?

Thomasson I think!

Anyone know who the merry whistler is yet?

The Co-operative Championship

Halifax RLFC v Featherstone Rovers 7.30pm (SKY)

Ref M Thomason TJ T Crashley TJ A Sweet RR N Aspey VR TBC MC J Smith

The Co-operative Championship

Halifax RLFC v Featherstone Rovers 7.30pm (SKY)

Ref M Thomason TJ T Crashley TJ A Sweet RR N Aspey VR TBC MC J Smith

See you there Sean, you know if the rest of the mob will be there. Be good to have a natter.

Looks like im going to have to drive, think the busses are full up, anybody know if there is parking at the ground?

no, think its for the reserved only

there is plenty of street parking nearby though

Edited by elppaxr2i

Which stand do we need to enter so were all together?