Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob Fowler

I'm back again

6 posts in this topic

Just to say thank you to all you lovely fans for keeping me posted during my recent extended stay in the Pontefract Hilton (PGI) Also to Richard Taylor and Rory Loxton for their visits. I unfortunately suffered another heart attack, but I feel as though I am now able to look forward to being amongst you on the 27th of this month. a big thanks to VIc Johnson for his most welcome considerations especially at such a difficult time for him and the club , also to Kevin for his help and promptness in sending me the match DVD's I requested.

Well done Bob. So, your back home to get in Paulines way again! I think you missed the stair rides really.

well done Bob, you are the definition of bouncebackability. top man.

well done Bob, you are the definition of bouncebackability. top man.

I think that's what Robin calls Suggy Old Rover and yes Vic I love riding on me stairlift, Just like Brian Potter in Phoenix Nights.

I think that's what Robin calls Suggy Old Rover and yes Vic I love riding on me stairlift, Just like Brian Potter in Phoenix Nights.

Well done Bob. Dont let the b*****s get you down. See you around. Bob and Irene.

Just to say thank you to all you lovely fans for keeping me posted during my recent extended stay in the Pontefract Hilton (PGI) Also to Richard Taylor and Rory Loxton for their visits. I unfortunately suffered another heart attack, but I feel as though I am now able to look forward to being amongst you on the 27th of this month. a big thanks to VIc Johnson for his most welcome considerations especially at such a difficult time for him and the club , also to Kevin for his help and promptness in sending me the match DVD's I requested.

Good to hear Bob, take care of yourself and see you soon.