Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snake1985

3 More Contract Extensions

10 posts in this topic

Last night three of the main Rovers Talisman of 2010 put pen to paper, extending their contract with the table topping Rovers!

Captain Fantastic, Stuart Dickens lead the way

Great news, especially Kain. He could have thrown his teddy out of the pram and walked away because he isn't starting matches but when he comes off the bench he makes an impact and has a crucial role to play.

Brilliant news. IMO 3 of our top performers. Like others i'm chuffed Cain has signed, he has been excellent coming off the bench and has turned round a couple of games we were struggling in.

Wow... That is fantastic news. Somehow, I thought we would never hang on to Grayson given his age and talent, I thought SL would still be chasing.

Great news, especially Kain. He could have thrown his teddy out of the pram and walked away because he isn't starting matches but when he comes off the bench he makes an impact and has a crucial role to play.

not forgetting that ben kaye is only here till end of season......the 9 shirt could be his next year

Ben Kaye's signature would be one to welcome if the funds are available and a deal can be struck

I think bringing Andy on during the game is a very clever move. Just when they think they have us sorted, out comes this whippet and runs them to rags all over the field. Great strategy by Powell.