Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daz

Hardman out for Season

11 posts in this topic

Ive just heard Hardman is out for rest of season - I hope he can recover in time for the Playoffs

You have to be kidding! Where did you hear this? On the plus side, up steps Hardacre maybe?

Just for Clarification !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just got off the phone to one of our Directors! Ian Hardman is fit and well and WILL be available for selectiona week on Sunday!! Jim Morrison is injured and may be out for a while.

I repeat - IAN HARDMAN IS WELL!!!!!! - and like Johnny G, has proper coloured hair!

Rumours eh!!! Don't ya love em!

Edited by Robin Evans

I've just got off the phone to one of our Directors! Ian Hardman is fit and well and WILL be available for selectiona week on Sunday!! Jim Morrison is injured and may be out for a while.

I repeat - IAN HARDMAN IS WELL!!!!!! - and like Johnny G, has proper coloured hair!

Jim Morrison? I guess he could sit in the community stand and inspire a few songs with his presence (yes I know he's dead but his spirit lives on)

Cheers for clearing that up rob!

Morro out for season, check is facebook he sounds gutted!

I heard it of my misses - ive just rung her to confirm and SHE got it wrong its Ian Morrison who had OP on knee yesterday and needs another in 3 weeks or so.

Sorry guys, but glad i did get it wrong.....

Never trust her again.......lol

Jim Morrison? I guess he could sit in the community stand and inspire a few songs with his presence (yes I know he's dead but his spirit lives on)

I've been calling him Jim all year Phil!!!! "This is the end.........................."

I heard it of my misses - ive just rung her to confirm and SHE got it wrong its Ian Morrison who had OP on knee yesterday and needs another in 3 weeks or so.

Sorry guys, but glad i did get it wrong.....

Never trust her again.......lol

Jim's cruciate ligaments are knackered. Looking at 9 months re-hab - at least. - according to an orthopeadic gadgie I spoke to this morning. Some consultant or other!!!! - he knows who he is! - Rhino's fan my @rse!!!

Time for Sherfie(excuse spelling) or Lynch to step up, guess we might go with spears at prop but i would like to see one of these two given a chance.

Lynch has gone to Australia, this was announced in the clubhouse after the Dewsbury game. I assume its long term to work and play 2nd grade. Sherriffe was the water carrier in the last match and one of the few who played well in the last A team Match. Don't forget Widnes for the U20 tonight at 7.30.

Come on Robın have you read my pm. I have met your brother ın Turkey and he questıons your sexualıty. Or at least ı thınk thats what he meant. Come on help me out ıv run out of optıons ı got as far as 'cheek shuffler'