Followers 0
ckn

Leeds Rhinos v St. Helens

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds
    • St Helens
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

106 posts in this topic

Once more the voice of sanity brings some sense to proceedings. Have you ever noticed whenever any of these mug teams lose to leeds they didn't actually "lose" they just didn't play well enough on the day or bad luck conspired against them. 2007 grand final,bad weather, 2008 grand final, saints had an off day, 2009 grand final,bloody video ref eh ! Half the saints fans on here are better comedians than their own jonny vegas, LOL :lol:

With Kris back to his irratating best, you are unnecessary.

Once more the voice of sanity brings some sense to proceedings. Have you ever noticed whenever any of these mug teams lose to leeds they didn't actually "lose" they just didn't play well enough on the day or bad luck conspired against them. 2007 grand final,bad weather, 2008 grand final, saints had an off day, 2009 grand final,bloody video ref eh ! Half the saints fans on here are better comedians than their own jonny vegas, LOL :lol:

sorry but your having a laugh :lol:

the voice of sanity, sorry to correct you :O

the voice of a sanitary towels :wub:

he's bleeding boring and very predicatable. :(

With Kris back to his irratating best, you are unnecessary.

Unnecessarily honest ? These chumps from the wrong side of the pennines find it hard to accept that sometimes you're just beaten by the better team. St helens are becoming the new wigan in the moaning stakes (exiled wiganer excepted)

sorry but your having a laugh :lol:

the voice of sanity, sorry to correct you :O

the voice of a sanitary towels :wub:

he's bleeding boring and very predicatable. :(

Ha ha get the keep net, this one's a big un. Your opinion is like anyone elses,just an opinion, not right not wrong, just an opinion. Shall i throw you back yet?

Ha ha get the keep net, this one's a big un. Your opinion is like anyone elses,just an opinion, not right not wrong, just an opinion. Shall i throw you back yet?

surely if i'm fishing, i'm the fisherman and not the fish, so should i be throwing you back?????

just a thought.