Bradford Bulls v Hull FC

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford
    • Hull
    • Draw

tickle strolls through and converts, 6-16. Kirk yeaman plucks an intercept from 30 yards out. 6-22.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kearney and nero tries. 16-22.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

22-22.

Hull FC can only play half an hour every game before once again crumbling into nothingness.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

tansey fields a bomb under his posts and runs 90 metres before passing to craig hall. 22-28.

bulls 22 hull 28. Game over.

22-22.

Hull FC can only play half an hour every game before once again crumbling into nothingness.

You should frame that quote, MM! Looks like they found another 15minutes from somewhere. :D

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

:lol:

Get in - love it!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

5 penalties on the bounce for the Bulls certainly changed the momentum of the game in the 2nd half. The match winner was certainly something special. If Tansey can cutout the errors then England wouldn't need to go to Aus for a fullback. Tom Briscoe once again put great 80 in defence and attack.

Yet again Bradford found a way to lose a game they should have won comfortably against a very ordinary Hull. Pathetic in the first half, they actually played well for twenty minutes after the break and, having got level, should have closed out the game and won by a couple of scores.

The points were tossed away by the now usual catalogue of schoolboy errors and moronic decisions in the last quarter. The result hinged on the complete absence (other than Kearney) of a chase after the kick which Tansey ran back through the thirty yard wide gap in the defence. A reasonable chase would have seen Hull pinned on their own line again.

Once Hull were back in front the usual implosion took place. I can't see us winning another game with this team and its collective IQ of about zero.

And when they found our shadows

Grouped around the TV sets

They ran down every lead

They repeated every test

They checked out all the data on their lists

And then the alien anthropologists

Admitted they were still perplexed

But on eliminating every other reason

For our sad demise

They logged the only explanation left

This species has amused itself to death

No tears to cry no feelings left

As has been said before, it's not the young lads who keep making the idiotic mistakes, it's the likes of Paul Sykes. That man will never make a stand off as long as he's got an orifice in his rear end.

They ran down every lead

They repeated every test

For our sad demise

Is a let's all laugh at bradford thread in order? Fnaaarrr, fnaaarrr.

As ever, your erudite contribution is much appreciated.

They ran down every lead

They repeated every test

For our sad demise

Well what can I say about today, it was a much improved second forty after the shambles that was the first half where Hull FC were there for the taking, but we didn't capitalise and take charge, instead allowing a very ordinary Hull to establish a 16 point halftime lead.

Which ultimately saw us with too much to do.

The only highlight for me is that Addy finally came of age today (what a try) and that as already mentioned above the youngsters are coming on leaps and bounds.

As for Sykes, Worrincy (running on the last tackle and then still trying to play the ball after the referee had blown for the handover), Reardon, Sheriffe etc . . .

Well the sooner we get shut of the deadwood the better, because enough is enough, you either put the effort in or ###### off and let someone join this club who will put the effort in.

Beacuse to us who watch side this side every week, it's plain to see that we have some very lazy players who are only here for the money.

Lynch didn't look match fit despite some good runs with the ball in hand and Langley put in the usual 110% effort.

We won't make the play-offs now and it's time for McNamara to drop the players hindering us and play more of the young players coming through.

Well what can I say about today, it was a much improved second forty after the shambles that was the first half where Hull FC were there for the taking, but we didn't capitalise and take charge, instead allowing a very ordinary Hull to establish a 16 point halftime lead.

Which ultimately saw us with too much to do.

The only highlight for me is that Addy finally came of age today (what a try) and that as already mentioned above the youngsters are coming on leaps and bounds.

As for Sykes, Worrincy (running on the last tackle and then still trying to play the ball after the referee had blown for the handover), Reardon, Sheriffe etc . . .

Well the sooner we get shut of the deadwood the better, because enough is enough, you either put the effort in or ###### off and let someone join this club who will put the effort in.

Beacuse to us who watch side this side every week, it's plain to see that we have some very lazy players who are only here for the money.

Lynch didn't look match fit despite some good runs with the ball in hand and Langley put in the usual 110% effort.

We won't make the play-offs now and it's time for McNamara to drop the players hindering us and play more of the young players coming through.

Back to the sunnier side of Yorkshire with the two points. Job done.

Agree with the comments from the Bradford fans about Addy. He looked a great prospect today.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Agree with the comments from the Bradford fans about Addy. He looked a great prospect today.

He took his try really well, Steve Menzies was the first to pat him on the back which I thought was a nice touch.

Odsal must be the only place in the country that feels like November when its July.

Odsal must be the only place in the country that feels like November when its July.

In uncertain times it's nice to know there are some things you can rely on :)

There was something reassuring about being greeted by leaden skies, a howling wind and even a little rain in the middle of a beautiful spell of weather.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Oh and feck. :dry:

I would've taken that scoreline on it's own, but it's the latest in a long record-breaking line of losses that make it seem much worse.

Still too many clueless moments and basic errors from the Bulls.

I actually thought the desperation to end that losing run might see Bradford home today. It seemed to just lead to panic though. As you say absolutely clueless at times.