Followers 0
ckn

Bradford Bulls v Hull FC

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford
    • Hull
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

67 posts in this topic

jordan tansey is a popular scores here as he strolls through the Bulls defence. 6-10.

tickle strolls through and converts, 6-16. Kirk yeaman plucks an intercept from 30 yards out. 6-22.

kearney and nero tries. 16-22.

22-22.

Hull FC can only play half an hour every game before once again crumbling into nothingness.

tansey fields a bomb under his posts and runs 90 metres before passing to craig hall. 22-28.

bulls 22 hull 28. Game over.

22-22.

Hull FC can only play half an hour every game before once again crumbling into nothingness.

You should frame that quote, MM! Looks like they found another 15minutes from somewhere. :D

Bulls not good enough but still could have won the game. Was great to come back to 22 all, it certainly shut the fat obnoxious Hull fan up sat behind me.

McNamara should go now and let us get a side together for next season.

5 penalties on the bounce for the Bulls certainly changed the momentum of the game in the 2nd half. The match winner was certainly something special. If Tansey can cutout the errors then England wouldn't need to go to Aus for a fullback. Tom Briscoe once again put great 80 in defence and attack.

Briscoe did have a good game. Ricky Sherrife didn't.

I don't like to single players out but Platt was dropped for a while....what's stopping RS being dropped? Incriminating photos?

Yet again Bradford found a way to lose a game they should have won comfortably against a very ordinary Hull. Pathetic in the first half, they actually played well for twenty minutes after the break and, having got level, should have closed out the game and won by a couple of scores.

The points were tossed away by the now usual catalogue of schoolboy errors and moronic decisions in the last quarter. The result hinged on the complete absence (other than Kearney) of a chase after the kick which Tansey ran back through the thirty yard wide gap in the defence. A reasonable chase would have seen Hull pinned on their own line again.

Once Hull were back in front the usual implosion took place. I can't see us winning another game with this team and its collective IQ of about zero.

Once Hull were back in front the usual implosion took place. I can't see us winning another game with this team and its collective IQ of about zero.

I know what you mean but the young lads are definitely a bright spot. I was at a loss as to why Addy was taken off?

As has been said before, it's not the young lads who keep making the idiotic mistakes, it's the likes of Paul Sykes. That man will never make a stand off as long as he's got an orifice in his rear end.

Is a let's all laugh at bradford thread in order? Fnaaarrr, fnaaarrr.

Is a let's all laugh at bradford thread in order? Fnaaarrr, fnaaarrr.

As ever, your erudite contribution is much appreciated.

As ever, your erudite contribution is much appreciated.

Well thankyou ;)

Well what can I say about today, it was a much improved second forty after the shambles that was the first half where Hull FC were there for the taking, but we didn't capitalise and take charge, instead allowing a very ordinary Hull to establish a 16 point halftime lead.

Which ultimately saw us with too much to do.

The only highlight for me is that Addy finally came of age today (what a try) and that as already mentioned above the youngsters are coming on leaps and bounds.

As for Sykes, Worrincy (running on the last tackle and then still trying to play the ball after the referee had blown for the handover), Reardon, Sheriffe etc . . .

Well the sooner we get shut of the deadwood the better, because enough is enough, you either put the effort in or ###### off and let someone join this club who will put the effort in.

Beacuse to us who watch side this side every week, it's plain to see that we have some very lazy players who are only here for the money.

Lynch didn't look match fit despite some good runs with the ball in hand and Langley put in the usual 110% effort.

We won't make the play-offs now and it's time for McNamara to drop the players hindering us and play more of the young players coming through.

Well what can I say about today, it was a much improved second forty after the shambles that was the first half where Hull FC were there for the taking, but we didn't capitalise and take charge, instead allowing a very ordinary Hull to establish a 16 point halftime lead.

Which ultimately saw us with too much to do.

The only highlight for me is that Addy finally came of age today (what a try) and that as already mentioned above the youngsters are coming on leaps and bounds.

As for Sykes, Worrincy (running on the last tackle and then still trying to play the ball after the referee had blown for the handover), Reardon, Sheriffe etc . . .

Well the sooner we get shut of the deadwood the better, because enough is enough, you either put the effort in or ###### off and let someone join this club who will put the effort in.

Beacuse to us who watch side this side every week, it's plain to see that we have some very lazy players who are only here for the money.

Lynch didn't look match fit despite some good runs with the ball in hand and Langley put in the usual 110% effort.

We won't make the play-offs now and it's time for McNamara to drop the players hindering us and play more of the young players coming through.

Before I go for the night, John's text was quality.

Do you fancy picking me some lotto numbers? :D

Before I go for the night, John's text was quality.

Do you fancy picking me some lotto numbers? :D

Yeah, the week after I win! :)

Yeah, the week after I win! :)

Cheers :rolleyes:

Back to the sunnier side of Yorkshire with the two points. Job done.

Agree with the comments from the Bradford fans about Addy. He looked a great prospect today.

Agree with the comments from the Bradford fans about Addy. He looked a great prospect today.

He took his try really well, Steve Menzies was the first to pat him on the back which I thought was a nice touch.

Odsal must be the only place in the country that feels like November when its July.