Wakefield Wildcats v Hull Kingston Rovers

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield
    • Hull KR
    • Draw

The stage is set for Paul Cooke. According to Jannerboy on this forum, he destroyed the Crusaders last week. He'll certainly be hoping to prove summat to Justin Morgan. If I wasn't going to Odsal I'd be tempted to wander down to Wakey. Might get a bit tasty. Hull KR by 4.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Rovers have consistently been garbage on all previous visits to Belle Vue in SL, so for that reason alone, I'm expecting Rovers to finally turn up for this fixture. However, throw in the Cooke factor and it's extremely hard to call. Head says Wakey by 2, heart says Rovers by 4.

Really dont know how to call this one, HKR stuck to their job last week against the Giants, You have to think Wakey will have the edge at home, but they, like us and probably KR blow hot and cold, so who knows, Wakey by a small amount.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

I'd like to see us and Wakey win this weekend to really intensify the race for the top 8 so I'll go Wakey by 10

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Gone for a Wakey win, apparently Rovers aren't happy about having Thaler as referee although I've yet to find any evidence of this after looking on Rovers' site or on the cabbage patch

Paul Cooke to get flattened by Clint Newton perhaps ;)

It looks like Obst is out which is a blow, in part because we will miss his contribution and in part because it lets Leo-Latu back in. I have to wonder at young Davy's future at the club if he is now 4th choice hooker behind Obst, a french guy on short tem loan and a waste of space from down under.

A game that could go either way but I am hopeful that Wakefield will bounce on from a good run out last week. The Robins always look flaky under the high ball to me and presumeably Cooke has noticed this as well. Is it also true that Briscoe will not make the trip?

poor poor result for Wakey today. Shame as I actually wanted them to win.

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Gone for a Wakey win, apparently Rovers aren't happy about having Thaler as referee although I've yet to find any evidence of this after looking on Rovers' site or on the cabbage patch

Paul Cooke to get flattened by Clint Newton perhaps ;)

Watching the highlights he did get mugged by Newton.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.