Harlequins RL vs Bradford Bulls

Who will win?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Harlequins RL
    • Bradford Bulls
    • Draw

This announcer is a million times better than having an Aussie (perceiving the sport as foreign), who was the previous one until recently.

Arrrgh yes Warren Rabbits, I miss him :(

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So s this game was a "must win" fdor the BUlls and , well they didn't, what does that mean?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

So s this game was a "must win" fdor the BUlls and , well they didn't, what does that mean?

'The End is Nigh' The problem is that too many players are not performing, and there is a constant stream of schoolboy errors, and they apparently cannnot get out of it. This constant throwing away of matches is destroying the faithful supporters who have supported them through thick and thin. It reminds me of those terrible days of the early sixties, when the club went down that slippery slope to oblivion.

Someone fresh has to come into the club, and provide an uplift, and none of that continuous excuses which appear in the local paper every week for the constant mistakes, and poor play which the supporters tolerate every match..

Andrew, you really must stick to the thread. ;)

Quins / Bulls, not the glamours club's thread. :P

jealsouy is not good my friend.

Best wishes and only 2 more defeats to match Jimmy Lowes (poss next coach at bulls)

Keeps you on your toes...

You were so happy you needed to let it all sink in?!

Noticed you weren't prowling on Fri or Sat, I honestly thought you'd burst with joy.

No mate, 'The Aussie' as you call him used to get the names right but the guy on Friday night couldn't even get the names of former Quins players right. I'm sorry but if an announcer isn't sure about pronunciation he should check, to not do so is just plain amateurish and gives a poor impression.

Do I read this right?

A supporter from the club whose announcer gave us the unforgettable

No mate, 'The Aussie' as you call him used to get the names right but the guy on Friday night couldn't even get the names of former Quins players right. I'm sorry but if an announcer isn't sure about pronunciation he should check, to not do so is just plain amateurish and gives a poor impression.

3 our of 10. Not much better than the Bulls were :rolleyes:

Who cares about "former" Quins players? As long as he gets the hometeam right

WHat did he actually say which irked you? Steve Sackednamara? :P:lol::P

'The Aussie' actually often got pronunciation wrong. The worst offence was "Saalford"

The British guy I've heard has been a vast improvement

3 our of 10. Not much better than the Bulls were :rolleyes:

'The Aussie' actually often got pronunciation wrong. The worst offence was "Saalford"

In which case, I'm happy that you're happy. And only wish I were so easily pleased.

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/