Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tommy The C5t

Nathan Brown staying at Huddersfield

6 posts in this topic

He's going nowhere as they say.

his family matters have been resolved apparently. I'm sure some, who would be far more cynical than I, would say its because he didn't fancy going on the dole in Australia. The stability at the Giants will do no harm.

how come

His insurance claim is valid after his house burnt down over in Aussie, so the important family matters have been resolved down under meaning he can relax and stay here, but he will be leaving at the end of next season.

He's going nowhere as they say.

The only reason he is staying is the fact that he can't get a job in Rugby League in Australia, and will probably never be a head coach ever again in Australia. the best he can hope for over there is a number 2.

The only reason he is staying is the fact that he can't get a job in Rugby League in Australia, and will probably never be a head coach ever again in Australia. the best he can hope for over there is a number 2.

I'd say the Grafton Ghosts , Lower Clarence or Grafton Rhinos formally known as the South Grafton Rebels( Where his father played and coached) would give him the first grade gig

Edited by DJDJDJ