Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
East Coast Tiger

O'Donnell to SL

14 posts in this topic

The Cowboys have confirmed he's leaving.

And on the radio they're saying Huddersfield.

It seems pretty nailed on.

With him alongside Fa'alogo, Mason and Griffin the old days of Huddersfield having a pack that can't mix it with the rough boys are long gone.

whats up with eaorl crabtree is he injured?

Off the topic of the thread title i know but speaking of packs, i've heard Bradford have signed Feka, which gives us a potential forward line next year of:

P - Lynch

H - L'Estrange

P - Scruton (replaced after 25 mins by Feka and back on the field after 30mins - repeat for 2nd half)

SR - Hall

SR - Whitehead

LF - Langley

Not a very mobile pack and not one i'm looking forward to watching to be honest (with the potentialexception of Whitehead and Scruton). Also wonder where that leaves the Burgess brothers unless we are planning to release one or both of Sculthorpe or Crossley.

whats up with eaorl crabtree is he injured?

Just back from injury

Off the topic of the thread title i know but speaking of packs, i've heard Bradford have signed Feka, which gives us a potential forward line next year of:

P - Lynch

H - L'Estrange

P - Scruton (replaced after 25 mins by Feka and back on the field after 30mins - repeat for 2nd half)

SR - Hall

SR - Whitehead

LF - Langley

Not a very mobile pack and not one i'm looking forward to watching to be honest (with the potentialexception of Whitehead and Scruton). Also wonder where that leaves the Burgess brothers unless we are planning to release one or both of Sculthorpe or Crossley.

No Menzies?

It seems pretty nailed on.

With him alongside Fa'alogo, Mason and Griffin the old days of Huddersfield having a pack that can't mix it with the rough boys are long gone.

I wouldn't associate Crabtree and Mason with rough stuff. Fa;alogo, defintiely, but not the former.

I wouldn't associate Crabtree and Mason with rough stuff. Fa;alogo, defintiely, but not the former.

Crabtree isn't an "enforcer" type prop. Never has been.

Mason has his moments. It's noticeable that opposition teams muck around a lot less when he's on the field.

Crabtree isn't an "enforcer" type prop. Never has been.

Mason has his moments. It's noticeable that opposition teams muck around a lot less when he's on the field.

Yes Crabtree has been injured, but both players IMHO have gone backwards.

Hudds need new powerful players.

O'donnell could prove a good signing for them.

O'Donnell is a very rough, and sometimes vicious player. If any on you have been watching State of Origin this year, you will know what I am talking about.

I suspect that his tactics will not go down well with English playerrs nor with English refereees, and he will be sitting on the sidelines for many SL matches.

Edited by ParisSurtout

O'Donnell is a very rough, and sometimes vicious player. If any on you have been watching State of Origin this year, you will know what I am talking about.

I suspect that his tactics will not go down well with English playerrs nor with English refereees, and he will be sitting on the sidelines for many SL matches.

you mean a bit like the french players, when they are getting beat. :O

Catalan, the dirtiest team in SL :P