• Hull KR
    • Bradford
    • Draw

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hull KR by 18

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I've tipped us to win the past couple and I've been totally wrong.

This week I'm tipping us to get absolutely paggered. Not because I think that will make us win (well almost :P ) but I genuinely believe it. Hull KR by 20, and the Bulls on the wrong side of 10 out of 10.

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

hull by 20 which could kill off the bulls play-off hopes

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can't kill something that is already dead my friend, and believe me our chances are more deceased than the parrot in Monty Python. We are an ex-top 8 team!

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

hull by 20 which could kill off the bulls play-off hopes

I know we're shipping points left, right and centre, but I can't see Hull getting any past Bradford this week.

People called Romans they go the house

Referee: Thierry Alibert (Tarn, France)

Video Referee: Richard Silverwood (Mirfield)

So then the record this season under Thierry Alibert, played two, won two, lost none.

Bradford 41-22 Castleford

Bradford 58-16 Leigh

The record when Richard Silverwood is the video referee, played two, won none, lost two.

Huddersfield 24-12 Bradford

Crusaders 44-20 Bradford

Hull KR centre Ben Cockayne and Hull FC second rower Danny Tickle have both been banned for their part in the brawl during last Thursday's Hull derby.

Cockayne, who was sin-binned at the time, was handed a two-match ban and a

I know we're shipping points left, right and centre, but I can't see Hull getting any past Bradford this week.

Agree and I don't know why I'm feeling confident but I am.

Referee: Thierry Alibert (Tarn, France)

Video Referee: Richard Silverwood (Mirfield)

So then the record this season under Thierry Alibert, played two, won two, lost none.

Bradford 41-22 Castleford

Bradford 58-16 Leigh

The record when Richard Silverwood is the video referee, played two, won none, lost two.

Huddersfield 24-12 Bradford

Crusaders 44-20 Bradford

*shakes head slowly and wonders if Mick remembers that he, on his own, promised to leave the subject of refs alone*

If Hull KR win, it'll be because Bradford are continuing their shocking run of form.

If Bradford win, it'll be because Hull KR put out their under 16s side to give their SL players a weekend off.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

*shakes head slowly and wonders if Mick remembers that he, on his own, promised to leave the subject of refs alone*

If Hull KR win, it'll be because Bradford are continuing their shocking run of form.

If Bradford win, it'll be because Hull KR put out their under 16s side to give their SL players a weekend off.

All I've done is just post the stats on the referee and video referee.

No harm in my eyes.

Instead of the games, why not post the appointments from the rfl site :rolleyes:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

thought you were going easy on the refs.

you're such a hypocrite. bradford lose= refs fault

bradford win= besides the ref.

Go through the last few weeks worth of game threads and find me once saying the referee was to blame for the loss.

Go through the last few weeks worth of game threads and find me once saying the referee was to blame for the loss.

whoopee a couple of weeks.

why not try not to mention them at all. they are a crucial part of sport.

mick in media, they must be insane

whoopee a couple of weeks.

why not try not to mention them at all. they are a crucial part of sport.

mick in media, they must be insane

I'm sorry but coming across to the people listening to me, they want to know who the referee is, where he's from and what he gives out there on the field.