Hull Kingston Rovers v Bradford Bulls

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Bradford
    • Draw

I know we're shipping points left, right and centre, but I can't see Hull getting any past Bradford this week.

:D Good shot!

Must feel even longer to you than it does to me because i thought we beat KR 50-4 (ah fading memories!).

Edited, etc. :P

Can see a real thumping here for the Bulls. But then I could at half time at Odsal when they played Wigan.

So here's hoping for a change of fortune for them.

Hull KR 36 Bulls 18. :(

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swing and a miss.

40-4. It's out there...

That's the point i was making (although not very well i admit). It has been that long since we performed anywhere near as well as that day, that on first trying to remember back to that game my initial thought was that we had won by even more - i should have known then that it would never last but i actually remember thinking at the time, last season (2009) might just have been a blip!

:D Good shot!

Edited, etc. :P

Can see a real thumping here for the Bulls. But then I could at half time at Odsal when they played Wigan.

So here's hoping for a change of fortune for them.

Hull KR 36 Bulls 18. :(

Strangely, considering how poorly we've played recently, we've not really had a proper tubbing in this long run of defeats. I suppose it would be fair to say we're due for one, but on the other hand, playing badly and losing by just a few points makes you think it wouldn't take too much to have a win or three.

As a regular, home and away, I've seen all the recent horrors so I have to confess I can hardly believe I'm writing this, but the logic is undeniable, even if the evidence is a bit thin and, on current form, looking a bit far fetched and possibly coloured by desperation. Bad runs often end where you least expect it though, so unless we're saving it up for Knowsley Rd, Craven Park would be as good a place as anywhere.

Edited by Bulliac

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

Strangely, considering how poorly we've played recently, we've not really had a proper tubbing in this long run of defeats. I suppose it would be fair to say we're due for one, but on the other hand, playing badly and losing by just a few points makes you think it wouldn't take too much to have a win or three.

As a regular, home and away, I've seen all the recent horrors so I have to confess I can hardly believe I'm writing this, but the logic is undeniable, even if the evidence is a bit thin and, on current form, looking a bit far fetched and possibly coloured by desperation. Bad runs often end where you least expect it though, so unless we're saving it up for Knowsley Rd, Craven Park would be as good a place as anywhere.

Bradford 6-52 Huddersfield is as bad as they come mate :O

I really do expect us to get the win on Saturday, so if you see a nutter jumping up and down in the Roger Millward stand gantary at full time, that'll be me. B)

I really do expect us to get the win on Saturday, so if you see a nutter jumping up and down in the Roger Millward stand gantary at full time, that'll be me. B)

I can't really see a Bulls win, we have lost the games when we should, or had a good chance of winning. It would be worthwhile if we could put in some good tackling and a tighter defence, and maybe, just maybe, we could beat the Catalans the following week.

I hate sounding so defeatist, but having seen my hopes dashed so many times, this game looks like another defeat.

I really do expect us to get the win on Saturday, so if you see a nutter jumping up and down in the Roger Millward stand gantary at full time, that'll be me... under him... B)

Edited for accuracy.

I can't really see a Bulls win, we have lost the games when we should, or had a good chance of winning. It would be worthwhile if we could put in some good tackling and a tighter defence, and maybe, just maybe, we could beat the Catalans the following week.

I hate sounding so defeatist, but having seen my hopes dashed so many times, this game looks like another defeat.

Acting Head Coach Lee St Hilaire has named his 19 man squad for Saturday's trip to Hull KR

With Paul Sykes suspended and Matt Orford, Nick Scruton and James Donaldson still unavailable, St Hilaire has named the same squad as for last week's game against Salford.

Dave Halley, who was omitted last week because of a family bereavement, will come into consideration for this week's game.

The squad is:

Addy, Halley, L'Estrange, Hall, Lynch, Sheriffe, Crossley, Finigan, Kopczak, Olbison, Menzies, Reardon, Godwin, Nero, Kearney, Whitehead, Worrincy, Langley, Platt.

Again no Southernwood.

Can't see Bradford beating this KR side at the moment, they looked good in defeat to an inspired FC performance last weekend, so unless that has knocked their confidence in what they're doing, I think that good form should continue and the Bulls will be beaten by 24.

Super League, Championship, the play-offs, Challenge Cup, and World Cup.

Http://www.freewebs.com/sltipping

Even thoguh I think Hull KR will win, this is the kind of general expectation where upsets occur. So if the Bulls win, I wouldn't be surprised with Super League the way it is this year. No-one gave Salford a hope at home to St Helens, etc.

Well, ok I'd forgotten that one!! But it is a fairly isolated result and most of the others were much closer.

We beat rovers by 40- 4 not that long ago (though it seems an eternity) so it shouldn't be a great shock if we win on Saturday. Mental attitude will play a big part, maybe a bit of luck early in the piece will send us on our way, Rovers haven't been the most consistent team in SL either, so it's all to play for.

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

KR by at least 30. :(

I'm sorry but I'm not buying into that mate.

I'm so mentally pumped up for this one, everyone in the pub tonight thought I was mad. :D

Well good afternoon and welcome to a sun swept Craven Park where it's currently half time in the Under Twenties Academy game, with the current score Hull KR 22-22 Bradford Bulls.

Already around two thousand in the ground as this game builds up to the Engage Super League, Round 23 clash between Hull Kingston Rovers and the Bradford Bulls.

An hour out from kickoff and I'm in the ten five suit talking with Bill Arthur about our chances today.

I won't repeat what he said.

Both sides out warming up as a rather horrible smell sweeps across Craven Park from the binocular end of the ground.

Around 400 Bradford supporters here occupying the St Andrews golf stand.

Will the bus stop at nine or will it continue to ten, I guess we'll find out in twenty minutes time.