Hull Kingston Rovers v Bradford Bulls

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Bradford
    • Draw

Ah, she got the extended edition?

surely any chick that gets 57 seconds is getting the extended edition? :huh:

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like being called a chick as it infers youth

but this is supposed to be a lets all laugh at the Dulls thread :dry:

:P

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I like being called a chick as it infers youth

but this is supposed to be a lets all laugh at the Dulls thread :dry:

:P

It was a generic term to all chicks!

wait this isnt helping is it....

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

My thoughts on the game.

Bradford are seriously lacking in confidence that is clear. At times they looked good, and blew two absolute certain tries which on a normal day would have gone in, and could have been crucial. I thought they did a lot of good stuff and Lynch was excellent IMHO. They aren't as bad as they are currently playing and a little bit of luck and change in fortune will see them get a win or two. I know Worrincey gets stick, but any player who attempts to tacklelike he did on Fox would be getting his P45 if I was anywhere near running a club. That was appalling and he needs shipping out, as that is not acceptable, and not the first time he has done it.

Hull KR looked pretty good at times, but then they will also be disappointed with certain parts of the game. Has that Watts always been so good, I was impressed with him tonight?

Thought overall it was an okay game, some nice tries and good hits.

My thoughts on the game.

Bradford are seriously lacking in confidence that is clear. At times they looked good, and blew two absolute certain tries which on a normal day would have gone in, and could have been crucial. I thought they did a lot of good stuff and Lynch was excellent IMHO. They aren't as bad as they are currently playing and a little bit of luck and change in fortune will see them get a win or two. I know Worrincey gets stick, but any player who attempts to tacklelike he did on Fox would be getting his P45 if I was anywhere near running a club. That was appalling and he needs shipping out, as that is not acceptable, and not the first time he has done it.

Hull KR looked pretty good at times, but then they will also be disappointed with certain parts of the game. Has that Watts always been so good, I was impressed with him tonight?

Thought overall it was an okay game, some nice tries and good hits.

My thoughts almost to a tee. I never want to properly have a go at a player but if there is a more clueless player than Worrincey in Super League, I have yet to see him. Sometimes you see what he does and wonders if he even knows the rules of RL. I would start to worry if he stays next year.

In former Bradford scapegoat news, Platt had a very respectable match tonight and is surely the most improved player at the club this year (no mean feat I know...!)

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

I know Worrincey gets stick, but any player who attempts to tacklelike he did on Fox would be getting his P45 if I was anywhere near running a club. That was appalling and he needs shipping out, as that is not acceptable, and not the first time he has done it.

2nd half try by Newton, ran straight past Halley, didnt even attempt to tackle, whats happended to him, decent prospect and a decent player, lack of confidence im presuming.

Not a bad game to watch, KR did enough but were hardly tested, Bulls just look out of energy and ideas, suppose that happens on the back of a losing streak, couple of wins and they'll be ok.

Hard to imagine that comeback win against Wigan after watching tonights display

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Halley's dad died a couple of weeks ago aged only 52, that's why he was missing last week. Presumably he put his hand up to play tonight and Sheriffe was dropped, but Dave certainly didn't look as if his mind was on the game.

Having said that I just feel he's too small for the modern game, never beats a tackle and his defence these days is woeful. Can't help feeling he could be on his way soon, especially with the promise shown by Vinnie Finnegan.

And when they found our shadows

Grouped around the TV sets

They ran down every lead

They repeated every test

They checked out all the data on their lists

And then the alien anthropologists

Admitted they were still perplexed

But on eliminating every other reason

For our sad demise

They logged the only explanation left

This species has amused itself to death

No tears to cry no feelings left