Followers 0
ckn

Crusaders RL v Castleford Tigers

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Crusaders
    • Castleford
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 posts in this topic

Yessssss! :D

Absolutely delighted with this result. If we have any hope of making the playoffs then winning this game was a must - and we did it, in the most dramatic of ways. I couldn't listen to the last few minutes; I was way to nervous!

I still think it's going to be very difficult for us to make the top eight but, hey, who knows - we've just got to believe...

I really hope that Brian Noble doesn't leave us next season. Crusaders pushing for a play-off space - who'd have thought that at the beginning of the season?!

Dewch hogia! C'mon lads!

Hard lines to the Cas fans on here.

Great win for the guys. They showed real heart and sammut Is a legend and Jordan James an unsung hero. I enjoyed going to Neath, nice little town but the stadium is not fit for purpose but hey ho. Shame about the crowd but an agreement had to be honoured. Next year should see a more settled time in Wrexham and people in the south seem happy to get behind the scorps. Also well done to Leigh. Great win.

Edited by jannerboyuk

Great win for the guys. They showed real heart and sammut Is a legend and Jordan James an unsung hero. I enjoyed going to Neath, nice little town but the stadium is not fit for purpose but hey ho. Shame about the crowd but an agreement had to be honoured. Next year should see a more settled time in Wrexham and people in the south seem happy to get behind the scorps. Also well done to Leigh. Great win.

You're right, an agreement had to be made; although for purely selfish reasons I personally would have preferred it if they'd played the game in Wrexham!

What kind of game did Hauraki have?

Looking forward to seeing the game on Boots 'n' All The Tries tonight - especially Sammut's!

Hull Kingston Rovers v Castleford Tigers

Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos

Castleford Tigers v Harlequins RL

St. Helens v Castleford Tigers

if cas can win hull and quins i think we will get 8th spot but that is a big ask

who do cru's bradford n wakeys have left to play

What kind of game did Hauraki have?

To be honest only jordan and sammut stood out for me. Everyone else was a bit flat although mostly competent.