Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sam

rubbish rl celeb spot.

65 posts in this topic

Who says romance is dead.

Question does she like gravy on her fish chips n mushy peas ?

She did not believe there were people who really had chips and gravy. She was quite taken aback when I took her on a tour of the North. She assumed everyone would have cheese or cheese and mayo on their chips like in Oxford.

I also took her to Knowsley Road to watch Saints beat Wire again, but this time without any celebrity glamour.

Me and my kids saw Stuart Fielden in costas in Harrogate, my 8 year old went and asked him for his autograph,"who shall i sign it to" he asked, "Mason" replied my lad, the look on Fieldens face was a picture :lol:

:D First class!

Funny you should mention toilets, it's a place I have spotted many an RL type celeb.

First encounter was a Wides vs Kangaroos in 1982, half time pee and in walked Mal Meninga & Peter Sterling

Once out for a work related meal in Le Frog, Wigan and on the next table was a group of Wigan players and family celebrating Terry O'connor's birthday. In the bog on this occation saw Adrian Lam.

Last year at half time in a game at the DW spotted Lockers.

:rolleyes: Riiiiight. That's a little creepy.

Saying that, everybody pee's.

Was he on the track with waterbottles giving messages to the nags?

:D

'The Special One' doing his weekly shopping at Tesco!

Beat that!!!! :D

Adolfandmrspuds.jpg

Come on then Wendall...we need to know for certain if it's you mate. :huh:

Stood in a pool of ###### next to Malcolm Reilly in the old bogs at Thrum Hall

"######ing disgusting this in't it?" I said

"I'll say" says Reilly "how that winger didn't score I'll never know"

:D :D

Edited by Phil

Cas Vegas?

LMAO

If you want to go RL player spotting, go down to Freeport Nandos at lunch time, seems to be where all the Wakey and Cas lads go for their post training lunch - plenty of protein in chicken I guess!

Mark Gleeson in Wrightington Hospital Wigan on Tuesday.He had to wait like the rest of us as well

Chris Nero wandering around aimlessly catching the rays ... come to think of it, it was when he was playing.

Brian Noble walked past me at the Bradford Alahambra watching John Bishop in February this year.

Brian Noble being put thru his paces in my local gym post knee op. Got to say he keeps himself in good shape.

Due to my 'old profession' I was fortunate to train with quite a few players, ex players and coaches.

But the funniest by far was a fancy dress party for some relation of my ex missus at Oldham St Annes club and I was in the gents having a pee next to a really drunk Zoro (Sean Long) who couldn't stand up let alone pee.

That or Barrie Mc threatening to tear me a new ###### cos I laughed at his pink goatee in Walkabout. I was lucky Senior took pity on me and talked him round!

After a London v Leeds game at Charlton I asked Dean Lance how he thought the game had gone - 2 hours later he was still taking me through the first half when he was summoned to the team bus.

Zoe and I once got very drunk with Russell Smith and his wife - great company

Sat in an Italian restaurant last night in Leeds eating pasta with Danny Mcguire on the next table to us,as we were leaving my youngest lad wished him all the best for tonight's game, he got up and shook my lads hand, and thanked him, my son had the biggest grin on his face you have ever seen.

I once sat next to Tim Brasher on a flight from Sydney to Brisbane. He complained throughout that he didn't want to go to Brisbane as he was allergic to the place. I thought this akin to me saying that my former boss brings me out in hives.

When we landed and the aircraft door opened Brasher promptly sneezed.