Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Old Frightful

Ben Cockayne's two match ban...

7 posts in this topic

According to the paper, Hull KR fans have accused the RFL disciplinary panel of inconsistency, after Cockayne received the severest punishment. So the paper contacted the RFL to ask them to justify it...

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/h...il/article.html

"His poor disciplinary record in Super League-which had seen him referred to the disciplinary panel six times in four years-and his entering of a "not guilty" plea to the charge of fighting, were also taken into consideration"

:lol::lol::lol:

"His poor disciplinary record in Super League-which had seen him referred to the disciplinary panel six times in four years-and his entering of a "not guilty" plea to the charge of fighting, were also taken into consideration"

He must be even dumber than I thought he was.

According to the paper, Hull KR fans have accused the RFL disciplinary panel of inconsistency, after Cockayne received the severest punishment. So the paper contacted the RFL to ask them to justify it...

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/h...il/article.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Did Hudgell advise him by any chance?

I saw his tv advert earlier today with the bloke doing 60mph on the city ring road with mobile phone in hand :lol:;)

Did Hudgell advise him by any chance?

That's a very good point. Surely it's in the interest of all clubs to present the best case for any of their players up before the beak. And as I imagine the RFL disciplinary panel will have watched the game and will have all the video evidence they need, clearly a "not guilty" verdict on the charge of fighting was lunacy.

I suppose it just confirms what many suspected.....he's no idea what he's doing.