WHITEHAVEN V FEV

gomersab

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right & radio leeds are wrong. Fax can get 50 points by winning their last 4. We'll be on 49 tonight. So 2 more points needed or a Fax loss and the title's ours.

Been honest we should do it with one point after today unless fax can score alottt of points been honest i cant see that

Haven 0 Rovers 40

Dewsbury 30 Batley 10

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Haven 0 Rovers 40 10 minutes to go

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Haven 0 Rovers 48

Thanks for texts lads

Haven 0 Rovers48 full time Edited by Bob Fowler

Sounds like a good performance! In a way I agree with the no real stars comment and Id rather have it that way so were not relying on any one player although we would suffer if Finn were to get injured. Obviously weve had some very good performers this year as well! Lets keep this form into the playoffs dont want any heart ache in not getting to the GF now!!!

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Brilliant today from 1-17 Briggs took a knock in 1st half and wasnt risked in 2nd, could've had a few more points couple of close forward passes called and kicking wasnt up to scratch today but one thing that was, was the rovers travelling support i bet we had half the crowd was well proud to be there today. Nice to see kain give tonka the try under sticks and hearing ben kaye say he wanted to stay full time was great to hear!!.

Heres to next week hopefully a packed house... come on ladies leave the housework for a few hours and come see what the fuss is about :lol: :lol:

voohli.jpg

You missed a reet game today, my first up in Cumbria, I don't say this often, but the ref had a blinder, only 1 wrong decision and that was 50/50.

Its going to be hard picking man of match from that one.

Cummins Out.

You missed a reet game today, my first up in Cumbria, I don't say this often, but the ref had a blinder, only 1 wrong decision and that was 50/50.

Its going to be hard picking man of match from that one.

we don't have 50/50s, only 40/20s.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

it's not too long ago that whitehaven were one of the most feared teams in the division. i don't think anyone relished going up to their place. i don't like to see clubs in this predicament and i hope they sort themselves out soon and get back on their feet. we have to enjoy our good times while we can, you never know when it's going to be you.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif