Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tommy The C5t

Sky Screen First Championship League One Game Of The Season

11 posts in this topic

Next Thursday from the South Leeds Stadium, Hunslet Hawks v Workington Town, Kick-off 19:33

:D Got it marked on the calendar, and told the wife she is going round to her friends for a couple of hours.

None of this namby pamby superleague rubbish we are forced to watch week in, week out. Now for some 'proper' rugby on't telly ........ ;)

:D Got it marked on the calendar, and told the wife she is going round to her friends for a couple of hours.

None of this namby pamby superleague rubbish we are forced to watch week in, week out. Now for some 'proper' rugby on't telly ........ ;)

A drubbing in front of a few hundred all sat in the same stand as the cameras. I'll watch it to see holty and Stewart Rhodes

Will it be in 3D? :D

They'll be lucky if the cameras are still there before kick off in South Leeds ;)

They'll be lucky if the cameras are still there before kick off in South Leeds ;)

That just made me :lol::lol::lol:

Workington pushed York all the way Sunday gone, so it shouldn't be a pushover for the Hawks.

A drubbing in front of a few hundred all sat in the same stand as the cameras. I'll watch it to see holty and Stewart Rhodes

I hope you don't see too much of him nec as he is definitely past his best at 40 years of age. He'll probably get 5 minutes each half.

I hope you don't see too much of him nec as he is definitely past his best at 40 years of age. He'll probably get 5 minutes each half.

I nearly PM'ed you to let you know George Graham and Hughie Waddell were both living locally if Town were building a Masters team when I saw you'd signed Stewart. Then I remembered what a big lad he was ...

I nearly PM'ed you to let you know George Graham and Hughie Waddell were both living locally if Town were building a Masters team when I saw you'd signed Stewart. Then I remembered what a big lad he was ...

Yeah, big as in "oil tanker turning circle" big.

Stewart Rhodes was a pretty good player in his day. Definitely stood out in the Barrow team of the mid-90s. (Mind you, that's not saying much ;) )