1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds
    • Wigan
    • Draw

Steve Ganson has already started :)

Now, now.

Without him there's no game

Remember your promise. ;)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leeds Rhinos 0-6 Wigan Warriors after 10:00 minutes.

Try: Leuluai

Goal: Richards 1/1

Great positive start by the Warriors.

Add Ablett to the cheap shot list!!

How does he stay on after that - !!!

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

That was as clear a sending off as I've ever seen

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Bailey the dirty **** should have gone also after the raised knee in the tackle.

St Helens must be sat at home loving this, all these Leeds players missing next week.

Bailey the dirty **** should have gone also after the raised knee in the tackle.

St Helens must be sat at home loving this, all these Leeds players missing next week.

Carl Ablett isn't a dirty player (even for Leeds!) but that deserves at least a 2 match ban. It doesn't matter that it was on 'The Precious One', no attempt at tackling, just a forearm to the face.

I hate Ryan Bailey, I think he's a blight on Super League, and on the Leeds side, and if he were to never play in Super League again I'd be happy, but I think his raised knee was poor technique at a time when everyone was giddy and he'll recieve a warning letter.

Joel Tomkins should also get a ticking off for charging in like that, brotherly love and all that but he can't lose his head like that. Slapped wrist sufficient.

The rest of the game, pretty standard stuff. Including the compulsory forward passes!

Leeds poor ball retention has seen them go 0-12 down with halftime fast approaching.

Although Wigan seem to be hell bent on allowing the Rhinoceros free reign in the Wigan half.

Dodgy grounding?

aye - elbow grounding

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

We are all shocked in the pub that gash Ganson has just been very hastily in dispatching Andy Coley for ten minutes.

The bloke needs retiring and fast.

Leeds Rhinos 12-12 Wigan Warriors after 50:00 minutes.

Steve Ganson has very much influenced this result after that shocker.

Agreed - Ganson and the touch judges bottled it.

Disagree

Looks far worse in real time

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Thought Ablett was looking round for forceps then

Leeds Rhinos 12-14 Wigan Warriors after 54:00 minutes.

The penalty count is 8-8 with Leeds committing the last four penalties and still the fool in Gold keeps Leeds at thirteen while Wigan are down to twelve.

Double standards if ever I saw them.

blimmin eck great show of pace from Hansen