• Bradford
    • Catalans
    • Draw

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catalans by a cricket score

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

I'd have to go for Catalans, if Bradford ever had a chance this week is it, however I'll air on the side of caution depression! The Bulls should win, and if they do it will be no surprise, however this disappointment will most likely continue. Catalans have something to play for.

:lol: You never give up do you? ;)

If we pick my team then we have a chance John B)

Finnigan

Sheriffe

Platt

Nero

Halley

Sykes

Kearney

Lynch

L'Estrange

Kopzcak

Whitehead

Langley

Menzies

Godwin

Crossley

Hall

Addy

Won't be resting anyone, in fact have a few injured players returning.

Yes I see that James Child will be playing at Odsal on Sunday :D;)

If we pick my team then we have a chance John B)

Finnigan

Sheriffe

Platt

Nero

Halley

Sykes

Kearney

Lynch

L'Estrange

Kopzcak

Whitehead

Langley

Menzies

Godwin

Crossley

Hall

Addy

I think the good Burgess twin needs a run out, had enough of Hall.

I still reckon Reardon is worth a shout, left wing is a problem because of Nero, an attacking centre but hardly gets the ball to his winger, nevermind in good position, Senior he is not. Good strong runner but either takes the tackle or gives a poor ball, with one or two exceptions.

Sod it, get Southernwood some smashed practice against Elima, Ferriol, Fakir, and Guisset, etc. it'll put hairs on his chest!

Even though we've been ######, Sykes has actually a lot to prove after his performances before the ban.

Whitehead, although still young, needs to learn to take the outside option, did well to gift Reardon a try at Craven Park though.

I still reckon Reardon is worth a shout, left wing is a problem because of Nero, an attacking centre but hardly gets the ball to his winger, nevermind in good position, Senior he is not. Good strong runner but either takes the tackle or gives a poor ball, with one or two exceptions.

Sod it, get Southernwood some smashed practice against Elima, Ferriol, Fakir, and Guisset, etc. it'll put hairs on his chest!

Even though we've been ######, Sykes has actually a lot to prove after his performances before the ban.

Whitehead, although still young, needs to learn to take the outside option, did well to gift Reardon a try at Craven Park though.

Agree about giving Southernwood some more game time as he looked good during the U20 match vs Hull KR last Saturday gone, scoring a good try and kicking goals from the touchline (something we have needed this year).

Reardon for mine is just like Worrincy = poor in defence and it's the big D that wins you the games.

I just hope the crowd isn't any lower, because it'll mean even less money to spend next year.

On the face of it, Catalans victory. The likes of Bosc and Sherwin will kick Bradford to death IMO and Greenshields will have a field day with the Bulls' defence.

That said, shocks have not been uncommon this season so Bulls will always have a chance of upsetting the applecart somewhat.

Bit of a re-jig but we have to get away from Sykes at stand offunless he is stand off to a recognised, experienced scrum-half where he is at hisbest. He can't carry the tea, whatsoever as he hasn't the all round ability. How's about Platt back at full-back. Strong fast runner and now we've nothing to lose. I wouldn't hae Worrincy, Sheriffe and relunctantly Reardon out of the team and bags packed for pastures new......

Sykes

Finnigan

Platt

Nero

Halley

L'Estrange

Kearney

Lynch

Godwin

Kopzcak

Whitehead

Langley

Menzies

Crossley

G.Burgess

Addy

Wardle

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

OMG WTF!!!! Bulls to win......Now that must be a first. ;)

infront of 6576 fans.

Sadly, i think your crowd figure may be a little optimistic given that Cats are going to bring less than Salford did and the weekend is looking unsettled weather wise. I reckon we could see a sub-6,000 attendance and the decision of the Board to sit on their hands for the last 2-3 years continues to come home to roost.

Sadly, i think your crowd figure may be a little optimistic given that Cats are going to bring less than Salford did and the weekend is looking unsettled weather wise. I reckon we could see a sub-6,000 attendance and the decision of the Board to sit on their hands for the last 2-3 years continues to come home to roost.

I was just creating some banter, I do think Bulls will win and seriously hope the crowd isn't sub 6K

I'm wondering on what basis you feel the Burgii should get a call up? They're doing ok in the under twenties, though hardly dominating games at that level, which would be the sort of criterion I would use. Fair enough, the first team regulars aren't exactly tearing up trees either, but to be honest, I don't feel the Burgess lads would do any better and bringing them into an environment like the current squad wouldn't be beneficial to their development either.

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

Kearney still missing. no southernwood but sykes and sheriffe in 19 man squad. reardon and worrincy retain there spots after howlers last week. Cant see past another loss I'm afraid :(

That really does say it all.

How Reardon and Worrincy can still play after the errors of last Saturday is beyond me.

Catalans to win at Odsal again where they have for the last three years by a god thirty points.

Is the season over yet?

Edited by Tommy The C5t

Anyone got list of 19 man squad?

Addy, Halley, L'Estrange, Hall, Lynch, Sheriffe, Crossley, Finigan, Kopczak, Olbison, Menzies, Reardon, Godwin, Nero, Sykes, Whitehead, Worrincy, Langley, Platt.