Eastwood transfer listed

Rhinos won't let him go for less than

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

Surprised it's taken them so long.Rumours have been around since he arrived.

Just read on the BEEB web site- another Aussie hardman finding it tough going in the Super League. Misses his Mum and Dad- ah bless!

Is it me or the Aussies becoming a bunch of soft prima donnas who only like it when the sun is out, they can run through unopposed and everything is going their way?

Just read on the BEEB web site- another Aussie hardman finding it tough going in the Super League. Misses his Mum and Dad- ah bless!

Is it me or the Aussies becoming a bunch of soft prima donnas who only like it when the sun is out, they can run through unopposed and everything is going their way?

He's a kiwi.

Must just be you.

Edited by terrywebbisgod

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Maybe its a smokescreen and he just does not think Leeds is as nice as Sydney or Brisbane?

As attractive as Leeds and its folk are it must be a culture shock for a young man from the cosmopolitan east coast capitals of Australia.

back to the bulldogs

Most likely - the fans want him back, and they've offloaded Luke Patten, so they can probably afford him.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Maybe its a smokescreen and he just does not think Leeds is as nice as Sydney or Brisbane?

As attractive as Leeds and its folk are it must be a culture shock for a young man from the cosmopolitan east coast capitals of Australia.

Or maybe he is just home sick :rolleyes:

Or maybe he is just home sick :rolleyes:

Maybe.

He says he misses his family I noticed.

Do they live in New Zealand, Brisbane or Sydney?

If they have moved with him as he plied his trade maybe they should have spent some time in Leeds to settle him down.

The Homesick note is becoming the get out across the board it seems.

I can't be bothered listing the players that have played that card but it is becoming an Avalanche.

Dear GetaLife,

Aussie/Kiwi- who gives a stuff.

As one poster says- they should Man Up!

Ooooooooooooooooh, techy aren't we.

Yet another keyboard warrior.

I take it from that you still live with mummy then!

He's a young man away from his family and friends,is he not allowed to miss them and want to be with them.

Edited by terrywebbisgod

He's 23.

Regardless of whether his family live in Sydney, Brisbane or Auckland - its a 24 hour flight from here, not just a 2-3 hour flight that can be done over a weekend.

Plus, i used to work in Bankstown and ###### that it is, its still nicer than England.

We won't miss him, as we've hardly seen him.

PHOTO_6267313_7691_3768222_ap_320X240.jpg

he is fat and lazy he makes feka look like a race horse leeds are well rid.

Don't know about the lazy bit, when he has played he's normally been one of the standout players, he could do with shedding as few pounds though :D

Andrew Ryan? Do Leeds still run junior teams? What is the point of franchising if a fat Kiwi who needs to grow up gets replaced by an over the hill never was so can't even be a has been?

where does anybody say that Leeds have taken them up on the offer? just because an offer has been made, they're not obliged to accept it

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

Andrew Ryan? Do Leeds still run junior teams? What is the point of franchising if a fat Kiwi who needs to grow up gets replaced by an over the hill never was so can't even be a has been?

Deja vu...

You mean Hoffman, Carmont, Phelps, Lima, Finch, Paleasina, Riddell, Bailey, Leuleui, Richards et al

PHOTO_6267313_7691_3768222_ap_320X240.jpg