Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Northern Exposure

Eastwood transfer listed

41 posts in this topic

And who, pray, is going to give Leeds a penny for a guy who clearly doesn't want to be here. What is the point of the

And who, pray, is going to give Leeds a penny for a guy who clearly doesn't want to be here. What is the point of the

Aren't international transfer fees long since gone?

I thought so, hence the above bove post. :O

leeds are hoping for a bit of compensation.. they know they wont get a transfer fee..

Eastwood is a class player, shame it didnt work out for him.. he wont be the first or the last big name signing to come over and not settle in..

Plus, i used to work in Bankstown and ###### that it is, its still nicer than England.

you've seen what Englands got to offer have you? This is Yorkshire by the way and not too far from Headingley, so if he wanted he could refresh his batteries without too much trouble.

post-30013-1280476912_thumb.jpg

leeds are hoping for a bit of compensation.. they know they wont get a transfer fee..

Eastwood is a class player, shame it didnt work out for him.. he wont be the first or the last big name signing to come over and not settle in..

Yep, people can sneer all they want, but young lads moving to the other side of the world is a pretty big thing, and it wont suit everyone.

We have seen players struggle with form or even cut short their stays for years now, and it is always a consideration when you are relying on overseas players, especially in key positions.

you've seen what Englands got to offer have you? This is Yorkshire by the way and not too far from Headingley, so if he wanted he could refresh his batteries without too much trouble.

Am from Settle. so am fully aware of hills and that. :D

Nice couple of Hills right there, anything else?

Bondi

s_Bondi_Beach_Girls2268.jpg

Nice couple of Hills right there, anything else?

Bondi

s_Bondi_Beach_Girls2268.jpg

So bondis like that every day is it?

So bondis like that every day is it?

Only when the sun is out I think.

Its like this in Winter

904333-bondi-beach-01.jpg

Only when the sun is out I think.

Its like this in Winter

904333-bondi-beach-01.jpg

What's Bondi got that Filey hasn't?

Andrew Ryan? Do Leeds still run junior teams? What is the point of franchising if a fat Kiwi who needs to grow up gets replaced by an over the hill never was so can't even be a has been?

I'm not a Bulldogs fan but respect where it's due.....

Andrew Ryan has played 250+ first grade games for the Bulldogs and Parramatta, is currently the captain of the Dogs, has a premiership ring, has represented NSW 12 times in Origin and Australia 11 times in tests.

Not really a never was.......if he was English, you'd be claiming he was an all time great.

And no, I'm not an Aussie NRL groupie. Just a RL loving Englishman living down under.