Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wendall

Salford sign Wire Mega Star and Bradford Hero

18 posts in this topic

To be fair to Salford they need to bring in these sort of player to give balance to the squad, you fill it full of youngsters, they are only going to get hammered every week and not develop to their full potential.

They also need to sign players like this to make them more competitive in the short term or the young players will look to move to better clubs like Myler and Turner did for this season

thank god someone has signed nero i can rest easy nowing hes not coming to cas

Salford can say goodbye to any try's being scored by at least one of their wingers for the next three seasons!

He was a Widnes Academy product! :D

Wires youth policy working well then!

So Warrington have never bought any player then?

According to Wiki:

of the 27 in your squad, 17 are not from your academy

OP also says wire "mega star", I can only see Vinnie Anderson mentioned, unless Wendall has changed allegience to Salford ;)

Not sure about Chris Nero, but Vinnie Anderson will be a good buy for Salford. As for youth policies, well with all the overseas players knocking about, there's not that many clubs that can boast about their youth development. Salford aren't one of them, but neither are Warrington.

Not sure about Chris Nero, but Vinnie Anderson will be a good buy for Salford. As for youth policies, well with all the overseas players knocking about, there's not that many clubs that can boast about their youth development. Salford aren't one of them, but neither are Warrington.

Indeed.

The same can be said with regards to 'tangiable success' and especially 'value for money'.

In Top Trumps, Warrington would be one of the cards you definitely wouldn't want to be stuck with.

As for youth policies, well with all the overseas players knocking about, there's not that many clubs that can boast about their youth development. Salford aren't one of them, but neither are Warrington.

We can boast about ours ;)

Vinnie Anderson! Mega Star??? :lol::lol::lol:. Don't make me laugh. Complete waste of money. Never rated him anyway. Good riddance if you ask me.

Vinnie Anderson! Mega Star??? :lol::lol::lol:. Don't make me laugh. Complete waste of money. Never rated him anyway. Good riddance if you ask me.

I take it that sarcasm is lost on you?

According to another forum there is another great signing to add to the list, Tevita Leo Latu