Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mick wilson

Hunslet v Wukkie tonight on Sky

46 posts in this topic

Hope folk tune into see this tonight, please help boost the TV ratings to show sky there really is life outside of the SL......remember its grade 3 RL not SL .

still show be a good game though, Come on Wukkie.

Just hoping we give a good account of ourselves, and no-one realises just how good Stack and Carter are so we can keep em for a while. Come on Town....

Just hoping we give a good account of ourselves, and no-one realises just how good Stack and Carter are so we can keep em for a while. Come on Town....

I know I'm biased but IMO Jarrad Stack is the best forward in this division by a mile, hopefully he'll show it tonight.

I know I'm biased but IMO Jarrad Stack is the best forward in this division by a mile, hopefully he'll show it tonight.

Im not biased in the slightest ( :P ), and I think hes one of the best forwards outside of super league (hes better than some in super league too)

Good grief they've got a paper boy reffing! :ph34r:

Good grief they've got a paper boy reffing! :ph34r:

:lol:

Good first half so far with a decent standard of RL - glad the suns out too

Thanks for that, have replied. I assume all champ rugby on this link?

I do like to watch the lower divisions but boy it's embrassing when you have people like Ryan McDonald running around in the shape he is in. He is a fat slug offering nothing to this game. Surely Workington have some young and lean kids they can give a run to?

He must be holding the record for 3rd man tackles and the 30secs it takes him to get back on side.

Good to see young Sarah on the line - easy on the eye I'm sure too fellas

linky to news piece on the girls

I work with her. She's a top lass and has been looking very forward to this. How'd she do? I wasn't able to watch the game tonight.

I do like to watch the lower divisions but boy it's embrassing when you have people like Ryan McDonald running around in the shape he is in. He is a fat slug offering nothing to this game. Surely Workington have some young and lean kids they can give a run to?

He must be holding the record for 3rd man tackles and the 30secs it takes him to get back on side.

Yes, we haven't had him that long from Whitehaven. Just wait until we get him fit. Having said that he looked slimmer than Low and Woodcock of Hunslet or did you not notice them!!!!!!!!!!!

I work with her. She's a top lass and has been looking very forward to this. How'd she do? I wasn't able to watch the game tonight.

I didn't see owt wrong....proud moment I bet. We know one of the other lasses in the article.

Good player there, 8 Barrow lads in the starting line up and another on the bench.

Worky played very well there tonight, were unlucky in the end but they are getting stronger by the week, could be a darkhorse in the playoffs.

Good to see young Sarah on the line - easy on the eye I'm sure too fellas

linky to news piece on the girls

Phil Huck's daughter is certainly bonnier than Phil by a long chalk !!!

I remember Phil who for those that dont know is short sighted coming cross field to take Dennis bailey or was it Eddie Rombo out and smashing the lino instead, said after he swore it was player he hit :lol:

Same can be said of Beth :D cos her fathers a right nob :D

Edited by Lee

I think Chapman will remember him.... :D

I think Chapman will remember him.... :D

haha, dont pick on Stacky with a cheap shot!

I remember Phil who for those that dont know is short sighted coming cross field to take Dennis bailey or was it Eddie Rombo out and smashing the lino instead, said after he swore it was player he hit :lol:

Ah, now Phil Huck was a player and a half. Definitely one from the old school.

Do you remember the car he used to drive? That thing would have been a death trap whoever was driving it, let alone when the famously blind as a bat Phil Huck was behind the wheel.

Ah, now Phil Huck was a player and a half. Definitely one from the old school.

Do you remember the car he used to drive? That thing would have been a death trap whoever was driving it, let alone when the famously blind as a bat Phil Huck was behind the wheel.

I couldnt recall the full story for obvious reasons

You know what Phil does now for a day job?