Hull FC in for Meli...

When will my club learn about 30 odd year old players. :(

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/h...il/article.html

Sure, he's scored a few tries at Saints but then, they're a good attacking team. He's also prone to ridiculous errors as well. We've got some great young backs coming through, for Gawd's sake, stick with them please.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

When will my club learn about 30 odd year old players. :(

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/h...il/article.html

Sure, he's scored a few tries at Saints but then, they're a good attacking team. He's also prone to ridiculous errors as well. We've got some great young backs coming through, for Gawd's sake, stick with them please.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry but thats made my day!! :ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry but thats made my day!! :ph34r:

Oh why don't you sod off! :P

Kath Hetherington must be the worst Chairperson in the whole of Super League.

So who will lose his place Tom Briscoe? Wouldn't surprise me in the least with that BOD and coach at HullFC.

Maybees they's looking at Briscoe in the centre? No. 3 this year, Meli as cover for Calderwood and replacement for Raynor. It's Whiting I'd feel sorry for.

Edited by hindle xiii

Kath Hetherington must be the worst Chairperson in the whole of Super League.So who will lose his place Tom Briscoe? Wouldn't surprise me in the least with that BOD and coach at HullFC.

Agree and last year after watching the Hull Derby at the KC, I was shocked to see her at Odsal down by the tunnel with Gary "I want

Roger would be an asset in the commentary box at Blunderside.

" Cor, look at the tumblers on that, what I didn't see a forward pass, Hang on, what's her seat number, I'll wander over at ht, erm, kick to come, just aim at her in that skirt, if it's that long....., yes luv 2 more pints and a treble, it's on ex's....."

I obviously took 17 swearwords out of that for here. ;)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Roger would be an asset in the commentary box at Blunderside.

" Cor, look at the tumblers on that, what I didn't see a forward pass, Hang on, what's her seat number, I'll wander over at ht, erm, kick to come, just aim at her in that skirt, if it's that long....., yes luv 2 more pints and a treble, it's on ex's....."

I obviously took 17 swearwords out of that for here. ;)

Very good, you are clearly a student of the man's work. :D

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Hull FC in for Meli..., Oh God...I was hoping it was Roger..

Even George would be a better option.

Not sure who's the bigger stiff to be honest.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Oh please let it me true, oh please let it be true !!!!

Saints must have the 2 worst wingers in SL and both Meli & Gardner are long overdue for replacement. I reckon Jamie Foster has shown enough potential to be given one spot so just a new winger to replace Gardner to find (assuming we can find another club dumb enough to take Gardner).

That article made me laugh with the line "Meli a fans favourite" :lol::lol::lol::lol: he's one of the most derided players ever to pull on a Saints shirt and there won't be too many on the terraces shedding a tear if he leaves.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

• 2 weeks later...
Relax you Hull peeps. Looks like its the people of Bradfords time to panic :D

Oh happy day!!!

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww!

Unlucky Mick! :D

Meli on one wing Sherriffe on the other, the next Laurel and Hardy perhaps?

Well, if ever Elton John chooses to play Odsal, at least there'll be no bother getting the piano down to the pitch.

He'll be a good signing for somebody. Not a flashy Saints winger, but a very powerful one who can score tries.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.