Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1976PMJwires

Wembley Challenge Cup Final 2010 - The build up

183 posts in this topic

Just thought i'd up date the true RFL fans that Wires Express is filling up fast for this years Wembley Final.

It's great Wires are planning in advance as it was announced 9,000 initial tickets for the stadium of ####.

Now and the Future...........Its all Wires.

Where the hell have you got this information from?

Myself and most Wire fans that I know are not counting our chickens and planning for Wembley before we have beaten Catalans.

This type of thread gives every other club fans the perfect chance to take the mick out of us if we lose to Catalans.

The club have NOT already started selling transport to Wembley.

Where the hell have you got this information from?

Myself and most Wire fans that I know are not counting our chickens and planning for Wembley before we have beaten Catalans.

This type of thread gives every other club fans the perfect chance to take the mick out of us if we lose to Catalans.

The club have NOT already started selling transport to Wembley.

That how it should be, just look at all the Wigan fans in 2007 and before them the Leeds fans in 2006.

;)

If you don't like warrington you know where the road out is!

Too many roundabouts, it's like the town highways department had found a pair of compasses and couldn't stop using them until the novelty wore off.

Too many roundabouts, it's like the town highways department had found a pair of compasses and couldn't stop using them until the novelty wore off.

Bless ya

It doesn't help when you have the M6, M62 and the M62 surrounding you, one accident and the town is grid locked.

How else would you control traffic??? :P

Is it possible for both teams to lose?

I've just said the same thing! Thief! Thief!

Is it possible for both teams to lose?

Come on, you know the answer. Both cas and leeds are victims of prejudice from the RFL, we surely must stick together. I'm cheering you on for 8th spot so be a loiner for the day on the 28th.

Come on, you know the answer. Both cas and leeds are victims of prejudice from the RFL, we surely must stick together. I'm cheering you on for 8th spot so be a loiner for the day on the 28th.

Leeds it is then!!!

Leeds for me

Good lads, we didn't fight the war of the roses for nothing.

What's going to interest me is watching Morley and Peacock playing 'who's the hardest man in RL?'

Neither of those two "play" at it, genuine hard fellas.

Leeds? Victims?

:lol:

Leeds? Victims?

:lol:

You must be cheering for us surely, we share an airport and city borders you know?

I'm hoping for the following scenario.

Leeds leading by two points with minutes left on the clock. Wire have the ball on their own line and Ryan Bailey gets penalised for a chap shot. Wire work down field and following a Bailey missed tackle they camp on the Leeds line but can't quite get over. Leeds then bringing ball off their own line and Morley hammers Bailey who then knock's on, Wire pick up and score the winner :D

Should be a good final! Hopefully it will be a good showpiece for the game!

You must be cheering for us surely, we share an airport and city borders you know?

Well, that's Kenny's support gone. :lol:

And no, whoever wins, wins. There's always that EDL march to go to instead...! :unsure:

Even though we now have had a little sniff of success, other fans hate us, as you'd expect, like Wigan historically, Skints, Bradford and Leeds more recently.

OK, fans of sides not winning resent the guys who make it.

Been there, got the t-shirt etc.

I want to know why we were hated when we were not very good, which has been, being generous, since our last Regal final in '94?

Anyway, support who you want on the day, Wires will win it, by 8 points.

Edited by goldcard

Let's hope the RFL doesn't let Leeds play in their pretend-Warrington colours.

COME ON THE WIRE

B)

Leeds leading by two points with minutes left on the clock. Wire have the ball on their own line and Ryan Bailey gets penalised for a chap shot. Wire work down field and following a Bailey missed tackle they camp on the Leeds line but can't quite get over. Leeds then bringing ball off their own line and Morley hammers Bailey who then knock's on, Wire pick up and score the winner :D

I'm hoping for the following scenario;

I can't say... :dry:

Leeds leading by two points with minutes left on the clock. Wire have the ball on their own line and Ryan Bailey gets penalised for a chap shot. Leeds line but can't quite get over. Leeds then bringing ball off their own line and Morley hammers Bailey who then knock's on, Wire pick up and score the winner :D

Should be a good final! Hopefully it will be a good showpiece Wire work down field and following a Bailey missed tackle they camp on the for the game!

I hope so too. As a Wigan fan who bought tickets for the final (and taking 2 newbies there) back in March this year, I was hoping for a Warrington v Leeds final as opposed to a Saints v Catalans which would IMHO be the worst scenario from the semis from a neutral point of view.

I hope it's a cracker played in front of 80k + B)

I'm also hoping BBC showcase the occasion on their HD channel, but that might be asking a bit too much :dry:

Leeds leading by two points with minutes left on the clock. Wire have the ball on their own line and Ryan Bailey gets penalised for a chap shot.

Is that when you tackle a bloke instead of a bird, the "chap" shot.

Has to be Leeds for me, just to see if NE still thinks it is the mickey mouse cup when they win it. :rolleyes:

I'm also hoping BBC showcase the occasion on their HD channel, but that might be asking a bit too much :dry:

Even though it was a incredibly cheap looking screenshot after the programme had finished, it did say live on BBC and BBC HD.