Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cardiff Cymru

Scorpions season tickets for 2011 released

7 posts in this topic

Scorpions season tickets for 2011 now on sale - http://www.scorpionsrl.com/article.php?id=2339

Fans are being given a chance to win their ticket by paying before midday on Sunday.

Sunday sees the biggest rugby league game at The Gnoll this season.

South Wales Scorpions need just a bonus point to put us into the play-offs in the very first season.

We're playing York City Knights with a 1pm kick-off.

There will be entertainment for the whole family including bouncy castle, face painting, Army Tank too I think.

Come on down.

Best of luck - hope you pick up a win,but equally,I hope you have at least one more season in Champ 1.

Best of luck - hope you pick up a win,but equally,I hope you have at least one more season in Champ 1.

Agree as a move to the Championship in my eyes would be too early too soon and could potentially do more damage than good.

Agree as a move to the Championship in my eyes would be too early too soon and could potentially do more damage than good.

As a fan myself I agree, we would have to change the whole dynamic of the club and bring in imports and face the same ridicule from , rightly and wrongly 'holier than though' northern clubs, the Celtic Crusaders got. just got to keep developing the local boys and blend with some experience. Really enjoyed this year

Cardiff Cymru, I take it the matches are going to be predominantly on Sunday's again?

If so my cheque will be in the post ASAP.

You are moving in the right direction & have a good commercial manager hope your crowds & players increase in numbers.

Hi Rob. I can't see it moving from Sundays mate as Neath RFC, Neath FC and Neath CC all have preference for Saturdays.

A move to the Championship in my eyes would be too early too soon and could potentially do more damage than good.

Agreed and obviously Widnes should now forgoe their impending SL place to build for the future. Over at Fev forget SL whilst you are strong enough for SL.

Funny how it's OK for M62 clubs to have ambition and progress, but that's not allowed for expansion clubs, who must know their place and must only play locals in their team.