Its been reported now that France will host matches here on:

09 Octobre 2010 15h30 : France

Its been reported now that France will host matches here on:

09 Octobre 2010 15h30 : France

23 Octobre 2010 15h30 : France

I would guess Wales

Ok I'll get my coat :O

Pays de Galles = Cymru :D

I highlighted your point to my mate the WRL Press Officer ,so good to have it confirmed from the other side.

Interesting choice of stadiums, must say thought having the Scotland game at Toulouse RU ground with 18,000 was possibly ambitious thought it would be at Des Minimes?

Im hoping to be in Albi for what should be the 'decider' .

Pays de Galles = Cymru :D

I highlighted your point to my mate the WRL Press Officer ,so good to have it confirmed from the other side.

Interesting choice of stadiums, must say thought having the Scotland game at Toulouse RU ground with 18,000 was possibly ambitious thought it would be at Des Minimes?

Im hoping to be in Albi for what should be the 'decider' .

Will these games be on tv?

Yeah I was hoping that the Wales game would be at Toulouse's Stade Ernest Wallon. They got nearly 13000 last November there for NZ but Scotland not the same pull.

A bit presumptuous to think this will be the final (Wales) although I'm hoping it will be. From Carcassonne should get to all three on the train hopefully.

All three matches to be televised live by TNT channel Direct 8 who earlier covered the Test at Leigh against England taking the Sky feed. Who knows they may reciprocate for the matches played over here.

Who the hell are Pays de Galles? Never heard of them.

Mam bach!

Who the hell are Pays de Galles? Never heard of them.

Literally: land of Galles!

or, according to Google translate, land of galls (a gall being an abnormal outgrowth, often caused by various parasites).

Edited by Methven Hornet

Literally: land of Galles!

or, according to Google translate, land of galls (a gall being an abnormal outgrowth, often caused by various parasites).

:lol:

Just about. Galles - Wales - old Saxon words for foreigners.

Cymru originally meant compatriots and it's where the county name of Cumbria originates from.

Saes = Saxons for the record.

Yeah I was hoping that the Wales game would be at Toulouse's Stade Ernest Wallon. They got nearly 13000 last November there for NZ but Scotland not the same pull.

A bit presumptuous to think this will be the final (Wales) although I'm hoping it will be. From Carcassonne should get to all three on the train hopefully.

All three matches to be televised live by TNT channel Direct 8 who earlier covered the Test at Leigh against England taking the Sky feed. Who knows they may reciprocate for the matches played over here.

Also Gareth Thomas used to play for Toulouse RU and that could have been used as a big marketing excercise in Toulouse. He was on't front of Equipe magasine earlier this year before the switch to RL

Another massive feck up from RL authorities