Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Finn

Martin Sadler in a Wigan shirt

12 posts in this topic

Martin heaps praise on the Warrington fans in Monday's LE, describing them as a great, happy bunch who would make any supporter always feel welcome.

For market research purposes, Martin, I will lend you a Wigan shirt for their next home game - good luck!

Martin heaps praise on the Warrington fans in Monday's LE, describing them as a great, happy bunch who would make any supporter always feel welcome.

For market research purposes, Martin, I will lend you a Wigan shirt for their next home game - good luck!

We are a friendly bunch on the whole, not the mindless neandrathals that some clubs make us out to be! :D

We are a friendly bunch on the whole, not the mindless neandrathals that some clubs make us out to be! :D

seconded

And naturally all Wigan's fans are angels.................... :dry:

We are a friendly bunch on the whole, not the mindless neandrathals that I always make us out to be!

edited

Warrington fans are Les Catalans favourite visiting fans. That is why they were invited to play in Barcelona.

Mind you Catalans fans also like Wigan and Leeds fans a lot, but just not as much as they like Warrington fans.

Edited by ParisSurtout

Warrington fans are Les Catalans favourite visiting fans. That is why they were invited to play inin a different country to their home town.

I have edited it, but am still a little confused.

All I can say is it wasn't so nice being a Catalans fan on Sunday with some of the examples who were sat around us "supporting" Warrington by baiting the families who had travelled over from france to watch the semi.

Edited by bestgameofall

Warrington fans are Les Catalans favourite visiting fans. That is why they were invited to play in Barcelona.

Mind you Catalans fans also like Wigan and Leeds fans a lot, but just not as much as they like Warrington fans.

Not sure about that, but Warrington's popularity might have something to do with the large numbers who travel over boosting the local economy for the weekend. That and Warrington's poor record on the field in Perpignan.

Not sure about that, but Warrington's popularity might have something to do with the large numbers who travel over boosting the local economy for the weekend. That and Warrington's poor record on the field in Perpignan.

There is something to that analysis.

All I can say is it wasn't so nice being a Catalans fan on Sunday with some of the examples who were sat around us "supporting" Warrington by baiting the families who had travelled over from france to watch the semi.

Shame about that.

Obviously those hooligan elements don't dare show their fasces in Perpignan. They probably cannot get permission from their parole officers to travel abroad anyway.

We have a small element of knobs in warrington who rear their very ugly heads when wires play in a big match such as a semi final/final. We don't see the same faces travel to perpignan,their giro's won't stretch to it. These people are quite frankly best ignored.

There is something to that analysis.

Shame about that.

Obviously those hooligan elements don't dare show their fasces in Perpignan. They probably cannot get permission from their parole officers to travel abroad anyway.

Wait 'til I tell "brother Ed"....