Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wendall

Rugby League Live

56 posts in this topic

If anyone finds a web link for UK preorder, could they post it here please? I'll be getting a copy, before I get a system to play it on! Also where's the TRL comp thread gone? Was it for PS3 or XBOX?

both

While where on this subject, does anyone know where to download any of the previous games?

While where on this subject, does anyone know where to download any of the previous games?

careful now

careful now

Not for free, to pay for, I'm not a criminal :rolleyes:

Think I'll import my copy if there's gonna be a Stain on the cover!

Rugby League Live

Just discovered this, a bit fuzzy quality, but the tackles, and smoothness look awesome!

Like the shot of Richie Mathers getting crunched!

Rugby League Live

Just discovered this, a bit fuzzy quality, but the tackles, and smoothness look awesome!

It's the same clip as on the e-mail Brooza posted, but his was the

and is better quality.

Agree, there looks a lot more variation in the tackling and the big shots look good, particularly liked the one of the Wire player getting smashed!

It looks like they've used the Madden style tackling system, where its much more dynamic and can actually win more on the contact :D

went in town (york) other day and asked in blockbusters when they will be getting there copies in and they had never heard of the game and had no idea if they were getting it or not, iv also checked the net for a shop that you can pre order it from in england but cant find any?

any help please? :D

dont think i shall bother :huh:

Looks ###### like all the others. Want a good game, wait for EA MMA to come out, it's going to rock.

Does that have a Rugby League mode?

No?

I'll get RLL instead then

iv looked every where for this game in england game shops and cant find any that have it to pre order any ideas?

Mods, can this thread be merged with http://www.totalrl.com/index.php?showtopic...809&hl=live, please

EDIT: Used the "Report" button to bring this to the mods' attention, and clicked submit before i noticed the text to the side. Won't happend again

No worries, it's a fairly common use of "report" and we don't mind too much! Issues that require moderation are often best reported using the "report" function. It's only when people use it for general communication that we don't like it as it.

No worries, it's a fairly common use of "report" and we don't mind too much! Issues that require moderation are often best reported using the "report" function. It's only when people use it for general communication that we don't like it as it.

So we can't use it if we just fancy a chat?

So we can't use it if we just fancy a chat?

We'd rather you didn't, thank you :P

nothing on game or gamestation website and when i visited game shop the bloke behind counter had never heard of it and couldnt tell me when they where getting it or if they where getting it at all

Release date has only just been announced, there are some stores taking preorders

Grainger Games in Hull

Game in Wakefield

Game in St Helens

Game in Leeds