Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tommy The C5t

The Season Ticket Deal For Next Season

3 posts in this topic

I think it could be this.

The NHL side the Florida Panthers "are trying out a bold, new season ticket-selection process called Perfect Plan. The system is ridiculously simple: Fans need only pick out an area within Bank Atlantic Centre and propose a per-game price for a specific seat. Then, within 24 hours, someone from the team will notify them to either accept their

I think it could be this.

The NHL side the Florida Panthers "are trying out a bold, new season ticket-selection process called Perfect Plan. The system is ridiculously simple: Fans need only pick out an area within Bank Atlantic Centre and propose a per-game price for a specific seat. Then, within 24 hours, someone from the team will notify them to either accept their

Well, it would certainly be revolutionary! It might work better, for the club, in a seller's market market perhaps, where prices might be driven upwards, particularly if we're thinking about an indoor arena with limited seating (NHL is hockey, right?), but might not be so workable in a place like Odsal, where prices might be driven down a bit too much. Some fans might be keen on that but the club has to look at the bottom line, ATEOTD.

Yeah NHL is ice hockey and although a lot of games aren't full i assume getting a season ticket relates to getting a seat at the play offs which are packed.

Mind you florida is definitely not in ice hockey heartlands so i dont think they are in a sellers market really, even in post-season games.